4 bedroom detached house for saleHeol Madoc , Whitchurch, Cardiff. CF14 1HB
- Superbly presented and extended 4 bed family sized detached home
- Fabulous open-plan kitchen/family/dining room + utility
- Very spacious principal reception room
- Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and dressing room
- Very large second double bedroom + 2 sizeable single bedrooms
- Beautifully appointed family bathroom/shower room + g/f w/c
- Generous corner plot with front, side and rear gardens
- Detached garage/workshop + 2 driveway parking areas
- Ideally located close to Whitchurch Common and Village centre
- THIS PROPERTY MUST BE VIEWED TO BE FULLY APPRECIATED
*OFFERS IN THE REGION OF £429,950 - SIZEABLE AND GREATLY EXTENDED 4 BED FAMILY HOME* Edwards and Co are particularly delighted to offer for sale this beautifully presented and extended detached property in this highly desirable North Cardiff location. Spacious accommodation and generous plot.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57085816.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PRA51529. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Edwards & Co, Cardiff. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.