3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSouth Grove, Morecambe, Lancashire, LA4 5RL
- Well presented 3 bedroom semi detached
- Spacious accomodation
- Convenient for local amenities
- Walking distance to local bus routes
- Full uPVC double glazed, GCH
- Low maintenance front & rear gardens
- Single garage with power.
- Appeal to family buyers.
Well presented three bedroom semi-detached house situated approximately 50m off South Road. Convenient for Lancaster Road Primary School, Morecambe High School, local amenities, public transport, Asda & Sainsbury's Supermarkets. The property has uPVC double glazed windows throughout, gas central heating and briefly comprises: front entrance, hallway, bay fronted lounge, open plan kitchen/diner with built in oven and hob, second living, utility and ground floor wc, first floor landing, three bedrooms and bathroom/wc. Outside there is a small garden fronting South Grove and low maintenance rear garden with flagged patio area and laid lawn, as well as a detached garage. Beautifully presented and offering spacious accommodation throughout, this property will appeal we feel to family buyers seeking a ready to move into home in this central location.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 370702. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jessops Estate Agents, Morecambe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.