1 bedroom flat for salePark Lane, Croydon, CR0
- Gorgeous Victorian period converted property
- Marvellous one bedroom first floor flat
- The apartment features a fabulous open-plan accommodation
- Stylish, modern and well-equipped open-plan kitchens
- Good-sized double bedroom and smart shower room
- Communal cellar for storage
- Fantastic central location
- Sample images only
This superb Victorian period property conversion, offers a fantastic one bedroom first floor apartment, currently being completed to a very high standard throughout.
The conversion has been carried out to a very high standard offering a charming one bedroom flat. the flat offers a bright and well proportioned accommodation with open-plan kitchen which benefit from a high-end integrated appliances. The apartment also comprise a good-sized bedroom and a lovely contemporary bathroom. The unit feature wooden floors to the reception room and carpets to the bedroom.
Park Lane is ideally situated for the rich selection of shops, pubs and restaurants offered in Croydon's town centre, while local transport links provide an easy access into central London.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1005865. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Croydon New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.