2 bedroom apartment for saleClifton Road, Clifton, Bristol
- Characterful hall floor flat
- 18'4 x 17'3 living room
- Split level kitchen/ dining room
- Private entrance
- Impressive hallway with storage
- Two bedrooms
- Bathroom with white suite
- Period character throughout
- No chain
- 970 sq ft
An impressive hall floor flat in the heart of Clifton with plenty of charm and character. The property has steps up to it's own private entrance with a feature top light window. The hallway has a decorative archway, space for a bike and it's own storage cupboard. The kitchen/ dining room is split via a mezzanine level; the dining area is a galleried space on the upper part while steps lead down to a kitchen area fitted with a range of units and a large sash window. The living room is on the opposite side of the hallway and is well lit by two panel glazed sash windows both with working window shutters. The high ceiling has plenty of period detail and has a fireplace providing a focal point for the room. This elegant 18'4 x 17'3 room has plenty of space for both a seating and dining area and has steps which lead up through an archway to the rear of the flat. The second bedroom on the right has a sash window with views down York Place while the bathroom sits on the other side of the hallway and is fitted with a white suite. To complete the property is a master bedroom with two large sash windows and arched recess perfect for bedroom storage. This special property is close to highly regarded cafes, restaurants and is equidistant between both Clifton's Village and Triangle. Offered with no onward chain.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57087724.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26649261. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Elephant, Bristol. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.