4 bedroom barn conversion for saleVirgins Alley, Snelston, ASHBOURNE
- Stunning Barn Conversion Set in Rural Location
- Living Kitchen, Lounge, Music Room / Office
- Four Bedrooms, Bathroom, Shower Room
- Double Garage, Ample Parking, Garden
Tucked away in a peaceful, rural location this beautiful barn conversion offers everything for those looking to live the country life. The barn is full of character and charm and offers versatile living accommodation. The setting of the property is absolutely breath taking and must be seen.
Located in the sought after village of Snelston this stunning barn conversion would make an ideal home for the growing family. In brief the living accommodation comprises; entrance hallway, open plan living kitchen, living room with views over the surrounding gardens, office/music room, wet room and ground floor bedroom. To the first floor the landing leads to the master bedroom with en-suite shower room, mezzanine bedroom, two further bedrooms and the family bathroom. Outside the property is approached via a sweeping gravelled driveway which leads to the open fronted garage, having storage above, and parking for four vehicles. There are beautiful gardens surrounding the property and the main feature is the ambling stream which flows in to its very own large duck pond. The brook is surrounded by lawned areas, vegetable plots, a wide variety of fruit and mature trees and patio seating area. A private terrace with a three/four seater 'hot tub' provides the perfect setting to enjoy the tranquility and stunning views that this property has to offer.
With stairs to first floor
Lounge 17' 11" x 15' 5" ( 5.46m x 4.70m )
Two sets of French doors leading to the rear garden, two double glazed windows to the side, feature exposed brick walls, brick inglenook fireplace with solid fuel burning stove and flag stone hearth, beams to the ceiling and under floor heating.
Dining Kitchen 16' 5" x 15' 3" ( 5.00m x 4.65m )
Fitted with a bespoke range of solid wood base units, granite working surface, belfast sink unit with mixer taps.feature exposed brick wall with brick fireplace having space for range cooker, butchers block preparation area, feature beams to the ceiling, quarry tiled floor, useful appliance space, plumbing for dishwasher two double glazed windows to rear and two double glazed windows to side.
Pantry 7' 2" x 6' 4" ( 2.18m x 1.93m )
Base units with working surface, useful shelving, obscure double glazed window to side and quarry tiled floor.
Snug 15' 1" x 10' 10" ( 4.60m x 3.30m )
Double glazed windows to front and rear, feature exposed brick wall, exposed beams to ceiling and stairs leading to the first floor.
Study/music Room 15' 9" x 14' 6" ( 4.80m x 4.42m )
Double glazed windows to front and rear, Velux window to rear, exposed beams to ceiling, feature brick wall and under floor heating.
Ground Floor Bedroom Three 15' 10" x 12' 5" ( 4.83m x 3.78m )
Two double glazed windows to front, door leading to the rear, stair case leading to Bedroom Five / useful storage area.
First Floor Landing
Velux window to front, doors leading to:
Master Bedroom 15' 3" x 12' 4" ( 4.65m x 3.76m )
Two velux windows to rear and velux window to front, feature exposed brick wall and beams to ceiling.
En-Suite Shower Room
Fitted with feature tiled shower cubicle with power shower, low level w/c, hand wash basin, granite flooring, chrome wall mounted heated towel rail and velux window to rear.
Bedroom Two 15' 4" x 11' 11" ( 4.67m x 3.63m )
Velux window to side, inset halogen spot lights to ceiling and exposed beams.
Bedroom Four 9' 3" x 7' ( 2.82m x 2.13m )
Velux window to rear, airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder.
Bedroom Five / Storage 12' 5" x 7' 4" ( 3.78m x 2.24m )
Having restricted head height, velux window and storage in to the eaves.
the property is approached via a sweeping gravelled driveway which leads to the open fronted garage, having useful storage above, and parking for four vehicles. There are beautiful gardens surrounding the property and the main feature is the ambling stream which flows in to its very own large duck pond. The brook is surrounded by lawned areas, vegetable plots, a wide variety of fruit and mature trees and patio seating area. A private terrace with a three/four seater 'hot tub'provides the perfect setting to enjoy the tranquility and stunning views that this property has to offer.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57088408.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ABN103541. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Ashbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.