4 bedroom detached house for saleFerriby High Road, North Ferriby
Sold STC £480,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE £480,000 - £500,000
- Simply Stunning Detached House with Fantastic Views
- Almost 2000 sq ft
- Two Lovely Reception Rooms, Fitted Kitchen & Four Bedrooms
- Off Street Parking, Large Rear Garden & Separate Garage
GUIDE PRICE £480,000 - £500,000
Beautiful four bedroom detached house! Fantastic views over the Humber! Perfect for the growing family! - view now to avoid disappointment!
Simply stunning four bedroom detached house briefly comprising of an entrance hall leading to the beautiful and spacious sitting room. There is also a modern fitted kitchen to the rear with integrated appliances, breakfast bar and granite work tops with the added benefit of a separate utility room and a study. At the heart of the home is the fantastic living/dining room which has a log burner and large patio doors over looking the stunning garden and views of the river. The master bedroom is situated on the ground floor and is complete with an en suite shower room. To the first floor are three very good sized bedrooms and a family shower room. To the rear of the property is a large garden which is surrounded by wonderful trees and shrubs. This property also benefits from having a large drive way and a separate garage. Overall this property is truly fantastic and a credit to the current owners, view now to avoid disappointment and see what this lovely family home has to offer!
A stunning four bedroom detached property located in the very popular area of Ferriby High Road, North Ferriby. This house is situated with views overlooking the River Humber and is a short drive to local shops and amenities.
With double glazed residential door to the front.
Study 6' x 11' 5" ( 1.83m x 3.48m )
With double glazed window to the side, telephone point and radiator.
Sitting Room 12' 7" x 11' 4" ( 3.84m x 3.45m )
With double glazed window to the front, telephone point, television point, radiator and wood grain effect flooring.
Lounge / Dining Area 11' 3" x 33' 2" ( 3.43m x 10.11m )
With double glazed window to the rear, double glazed patio doors, feature fire place with log burner, radiator, television point and beautiful views overlooking the Humber.
Kitchen 12' 11" x 10' 4" ( 3.94m x 3.15m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, granite work surfaces with sink and drainer unit, electric oven, electric hob, integrated dish washer and fridge/freezer, breakfast bar, television point, radiator and double glazed windows to the rear and side.
Utility Room 8' 2" x 8' 4" ( 2.49m x 2.54m )
With wall and base units, cupboards, plumbing for an automatic washing machine and American style fridge/freezer, tiled flooring and double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom 1 11' 10" x 11' 11" ( 3.61m x 3.63m )
With double glazed window to the front, television point, radiator and walk in wardrobe.
With double glazed window to the side, walk in shower, wash hand basin, extractor fan, towel radiator, spotlights to ceiling and partially tiled.
With double glazed window to the side, bath with mixer taps, shower, wash hand basin, low level wc, towel radiator, spotlights to ceiling and partially tiled.
With stairs from the ground floor.
Bedroom 2 9' 3" x 15' 11" ( 2.82m x 4.85m )
With double window to the front, telephone point and radiator.
Bedroom 3 10' 3" x 15' 4" ( 3.12m x 4.67m )
With two sky light windows to the rear and side, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom 4 12' 2" x 12' 10" ( 3.71m x 3.91m )
With double glazed window to the front, sliding wardrobes, television point and radiator.
With double glazed sky light, shower, wash hand basin, low level wc and towel radiator.
With large drive way to the front of the property providing ample off street parking, courtyard, lawn area and trees and shrubs.
Beautiful rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn and a storage shed.
With up and over door, power and light.
See below map for property location, for further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales Team on 01482 653111.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57088546.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WBY105618. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Willerby Hull. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.