4 bedroom detached house for saleRamnoth Road, Wisbech
- Individually designed four bedroom detached family residence
- Master suite with en-suite and dressing area with French doors overlooking the rear garden
- Bespoke kitchen with integrated appliances
- Three reception rooms plus conservatory
- Beautiful gardens, detached double garage and ample parking
This substantial detached family home is situated in the heart of Wisbech and ideally placed for many local amenities. Immaculately presented throughout this home boasts bespoke high specification kitchen and bathrooms, underfloor heating and delightful gardens with a swimming pool.
Immaculately presented throughout, this substantial family residence has been built to the highest standard and boasts beautiful oak doors and staircase, underfloor heating on the ground floor and beautiful gardens with an in ground swimming pool.
The accommodation comprises a reception hall with stairs leading up to the galleried landing and double doors to the lounge which benefits from air conditioning and has double doors through to the dining area. There is a lovely conservatory with garden views and a stunning kitchen fitted with a range of bespoke units including a centre island with granite work surfaces and an integrated electric double oven with a gas hob and cooker hood above. There is a study and a utility room with a shower room and large walk-in cupboard housing the boiler.
On the first floor there are three double guest rooms and a fabulous master suite comprising an en-suite shower room and a dressing area with mirror fronted wardrobes plus French doors with a Juliet balcony overlooking the rear garden. Completing the accommodation is the family bathroom which boats a three piece bathroom suite and double shower cubicle with jets, steam and two seats.
Externally, there is a large block weave parking area and a detached double garage to the front. There are well manicured gardens to the side and rear with a pond, a variety of shrubs and trees plus a patio area with a swimming pool.
Reception Hall 15' 6" x 11' 4" max ( 4.72m x 3.45m max )
Study 12' x 7' 11" ( 3.66m x 2.41m )
Lounge 26' 1" x 12' 1" ( 7.95m x 3.68m )
Dining Area 13' 9" x 11' 4" ( 4.19m x 3.45m )
Conservatory 10' 4" x 12' ( 3.15m x 3.66m )
Kitchen 17' 8" x 12' ( 5.38m x 3.66m )
Utility 10' 10" x 7' 9" ( 3.30m x 2.36m )
Shower Room 7' 5" x 3' 9" ( 2.26m x 1.14m )
Master Bedroom 15' 4" extending to 23' 2" x 12' 1" ( 4.67m extending to 7.06m x 3.68m )
Dressing Area 6' 6" x 4' 10" ( 1.98m x 1.47m )
En-Suite 7' 3" x 7' 4" ( 2.21m x 2.24m )
Bedroom 2 12' 1" x 12' 2" ( 3.68m x 3.71m )
Bedroom 3 12' 1" x 11' 1" ( 3.68m x 3.38m )
Bedroom 4 12' 1" x 7' 11" ( 3.68m x 2.41m )
Bathroom 10' 3" max x 11' 4" ( 3.12m max x 3.45m )
From the Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout take the A1101 signposted Downham Market. Proceed to the third set of traffic lights and turn left into Norwich Road. Continue along and turn right into Ramnoth Road. Proceed along where the property will be found on the left hand side down a private drive with electric gates.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57088690.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB114926. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.