2 bedroom maisonette for saleVale Crescent, London
- Two Bedroom Flat
- Separate Kitchen
- Spacious Reception Room
- Large Master Bedroom
- Direct Access to Wimbledon Common Fields and Picturesque Woodland
- Interior Designed and Featured in Three Interior Magazines
- Quiet Residential Crescent
Set in the heart of this quiet and attractive tree lined crescent of similar properties, this purpose built two bedroom first floor maisonette offers stylish and well-presented accommodation with the added advantages of a large walk-up eaves storage area and a wonderful lawned rear garden.
Set in the heart of this quiet and attractive tree lined crescent of similar properties, this purpose built two bedroom first floor maisonette offers stylish and well-presented accommodation with the added advantages of a large walk-up eaves storage area and a wonderful lawned rear garden extending to over 75 Ft and having a gate to the rear opening onto Playing Fields that connect through to Wimbledon Common.
Other benefits include an attractive lounge with feature fireplace, a well-appointed Kitchen/Breakfast room with fitted appliances including a five ring hob, a rear staircase leading directly from the Kitchen/Breakfast room to the garden, and a master bedroom with extensive fitted wardrobes and a wide West facing bay window.
The property also offers easy access to transport links including local buses connecting to Kingston and Putney train stations.
With such homes always in short supply we can only urge early viewing to avoid disappointment.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 12' 6" x 9' 8" ( 3.81m x 2.95m )
Reception Room 14' 1" x 12' 1" ( 4.29m x 3.68m )
Bedroom 1 14' 5" x 12' 3" ( 4.39m x 3.73m )
Bedroom 2 7' x 7' ( 2.13m x 2.13m )
Bathroom 7' x 5' 9" ( 2.13m x 1.75m )
Storage 20' 2" x 9' 8" ( 6.15m x 2.95m )
Garden 76' 5" x 16' 6" ( 23.29m x 5.03m )
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57090202.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PUR105152. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Putney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.