2 bedroom flat for saleRedinnick Terrace, Penzance, Cornwall
- OFFERED FOR SALE WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING AND GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- SEAWARD SIDE OF PENZANCE TOWN
- VERY USEFUL GARAGE/WORKSHOP
- IDEAL FIRST TIME PURCHASE OR BUY TO LET
- EPC RATING - E46
TWO BEDROOM FLAT LOCATED TO THE SEAWARD SIDE OF PENZANCE
*** CHAIN FREE *** A two bedroom first floor flat that is located to the seaward side of Penzance town. Despite requiring a degree of modernisation the property benefits from UPVC double glazing and is within close proximity of the promenade and shopping amenities.
The property is warmed via a gas central heating system with accommodation in brief comprising lounge, kitchen/breakfast room, bathroom and the two double bedrooms. There is also a sizeable garage/workshop.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PEN160222. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Millerson, Penzance. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.