3 bedroom detached house for saleSmall Lode, Upwell, Wisbech
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Superb three bedroom detached house
- Two reception rooms
- Open plan kitchen/family room/office plus utility
- Ten acres & seven field shelters with water
- Two stables & open fronted barn
10 ACRES!! The popular village of Upwell on the Norfolk/Cambridgeshire border is the setting for this stunning detached family home. Positioned on a plot in excess of 10 acres, the property offers two good size reception room, a modern kitchen/family room and bathroom plus three double bedrooms.
Set within the popular village of Upwell this superb detached house and 10 acres of land must be viewed to appreciate. Being offered with no forward chain, the accommodation comprises two good size reception rooms with large bay windows to the front plus an open fire with tiled insert to the lounge. The stunning kitchen/family room boasts stone flooring and a wide range of built-in appliances including an American style fridge/freezer & wine cooler, a self cleaning fan oven and microwave with warming drawer. There is also an office area, utility and cloakroom on the ground floor. On the first floor there are three double bedrooms and a superb modern bathroom comprising a large free standing bath. Continuing outside, there are two sets of double gates offering access to the large shingle parking area and a formal garden to the side. The remainder of the land is separated into paddocks with 7 field shelters offering water and drinkers, two stables and an open fronted barn.
Lounge 15' 7" including bay x 13' 1" max ( 4.75m including bay x 3.99m max )
Dining Room 15' 7" including bay x 13' 1" max ( 4.75m including bay x 3.99m max )
Kitchen/ Family Room 10' 7" max x 22' 1" max ( 3.23m max x 6.73m max )
Office Area 7' 8" x 13' 2" ( 2.34m x 4.01m )
Utility 9' 1" x 15' 10" ( 2.77m x 4.83m )
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 12' 11" x 13' 1" max ( 3.94m x 3.99m max )
Bedroom 2 12' 11" x 10' 7" to wardrobes ( 3.94m x 3.23m to wardrobes )
Bedroom 3 9' 5" x 10' 9" ( 2.87m x 3.28m )
Bathroom 12' 6" max x 7' 6" ( 3.81m max x 2.29m )
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout, take the A1101 signposted Downham Market. Proceed out of town and continue to the village of Outwell. At the mini roundabout turn right into Isle Road and continue along. Turn left over the first bridge and then immediately right into Lowside. At the "T" junction turn left into Small Lode and continue along where the property will be found on the left hand side, look for our board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57090238.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB114802. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.