5 bedroom detached house for saleSandy Hill, Dinnington, Sheffield
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE £370,000 TO £380,000
- Imposing five double bedroom detached property
- Spacious Accomodation Over Three Levels
- Rear garden with open views
- High Specification Throughout
IMPOSING and INDIVIDUALLY CONSTRUCTED house. Enjoying an enviable location within a small enclave of EXECUTIVE style houses and offering superb FAMILY living accommodation set over three levels. Finished to HIGH SPECIFICATION....PART EXCHANGE CONSIDERED
SUPERB EXECUTIVE STYLE PROPERTY OF INDIVIDUAL ARCHITECTURAL DESIGN. Versatile accommodation over three levels providing excellent space for the growing family. Finished to high standard with integrated appliances in the kitchen, lounge, separate dining room, cloakroom/wc, FIVE DOUBLE BEDROOMS, dressing room, recreation room or study, en-suite to master bedroom and TWO BATHROOMS. Double garage to the side of the property with rear garden enjoying open views. The property stands within a small enclave of four properties just off Swinston Hill Road with easy access to schools and a variety of local amenities. Also, accessible to the motorway allowing for commuting to Sheffield, Worksop, Doncaster and Rotherham. Incentive to purchase available. OUR VENDOR IS WILLING TO CONSIDER PART EXCHANGE
Composite entrance door opens into an inviting hallway complimented with a travertine tiled floor and central heating radiator.
Two piece suite comprising of a low flush wc, vanity wash hand basin, extractor fan and central heating radiator.
Lounge 17' 7" x 13' 3" widest point ( 5.36m x 4.04m widest point )
Attractive lounge being front facing with double glazed window above a York stone sill,, TV point and central heating radiator. Double glazed French doors provide the room with additional natural light and open out to the rear garden.
Dining Room 11' 10" x 12' 9" ( 3.61m x 3.89m )
Having a continuation of the travertine tiled flooring, central heating radiator and double glazed french doors.
Kitchen 30' 7" x 10' 7" ( 9.32m x 3.23m )
Superb, spacious kitchen fitted with a comprehensive range of white gloss wall and base units with walnut effect worksurfaces incorporating a stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer. Integrated double electric ovens, gas hob and extractor canopy over. Integrated dishwasher and fridge freezer. There is a useful breakfast bar area, three upright radiators and recessed lighting to the ceiling. Travertine tiled flooring, double glazed window and double glazed French doors.
Plumbing for a washing machine, housing the combi boiler and front facing double glazed window.
First Level Accommodation
Bedroom Two 18' 2" x 10' 6" ( 5.54m x 3.20m )
Being situated on the first floor having a rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Dressing Area 7' 1" x 10' 11" ( 2.16m x 3.33m )
Providing hanging space, central heating radiator and side facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Three 17' 7" x 12' 8" ( 5.36m x 3.86m )
Being situated on the first floor having front and rear double glazed windows and two central heating radiators.
Bedroom Five 8' 3" x 13' 1" ( 2.51m x 3.99m )
Having a front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Four piece suite comprising of a shaped bath, double shower enclosure, wash hand basin, low flush wc. Attractive stone tiling to the walls and floor, spotlights to ceiling, storage cupboard and central heating radiator. Two double glazed windows.
Upper Landing 15' 8" x 13' 3" excluding recess ( 4.78m x 4.04m excluding recess )
Front facing double glazed dormer window, central heating radiator and access to loft space.
Bedroom One 16' 7" x 12' 8" ( 5.05m x 3.86m )
Spacious master bedroom with front and rear double glazed dormer windows and two central heating radiators ,
Three piece suite comprising of a wash hand basin, low flush wc, double rainfall shower, spotlights to ceiling and central heating radiator. The room is complimented with full stone tiling to the walls and floor.
Bedroom Four 10' 5" x 15' 10" ( 3.18m x 4.83m )
Being situated on the upper level having a rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator and door leading to...
Recreation Room/study 13' x 8' ( 3.96m x 2.44m )
Having potential for a variety of uses.
Situated on the upper floor with velux window enjoying open views and comprising of a double shower enclosure, wash hand basin, panel bath, and low flush WC. Stone tiling to walls and floor. Storage cupboard housing the water cylinder.
Outside & Gardens
The property is paved to the front whilst to the rear is a lawned garden with open views and patio area.
Double garage with power and light connected, up and over access doors.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-57090461.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DGT103416. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dinnington Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.