2 bedroom flat for saleKingsley Grange, Snaresbrook, E11
Offers in Excess of £495,000
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Kingsley Grange is situated close to Wanstead High Street with its shops, bars, restaurants and a minute’s walk to Snaresbrook Central Line Station. The unique home has its own private entrance, which eliminates any potential issues or inconveniences associated with communal hallways. The accommodation is comprised of a contemporary fitted kitchen and bathroom, a large lounge/diner and two bedrooms. The property oozes character with stunning period features such as the bay window, sash windows and original floor boards. The beautiful, well maintained and secluded communal gardens can also be enjoyed throughout the year.
• Two bedroom lower ground apartment • Sought after conversion
• Easy access to Snaresbrook station and Wanstead High Street
• Large lounge/Diner • Period features • Central location
• Contemporary bathroom • Chain free
Lounge/Diner 14'7 into bay x 15'6
Bedroom One - 15'6 max x 10'11
Bedroom Two - 11'3 x 7'1
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57090472.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PSP111125-t-4897. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Petty Son & Prestwich Ltd , Wanstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.