3 bedroom terraced house for saleMonk Road, Birmingham
- Three double bedrooms
- Two receptions
- Fitted kitchen
- Well presented
- Family bathroom
- Large paved garden
- Double glazing (where specified)
- Central heating (where specified)
TWO RECEPTION ROOMS AND THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS! This property is well presented and spacious throughout! Viewing comes highly recommended so call the sales team on 0121 749 7888.
This is a well presented three bedroom mid-terrace property. The property is spacious throughout and comprises of three double bedrooms, two receptions, a fitted kitchen, family bathroom and large paved garden to the rear. Viewing comes highly recommended.
Via gated access, walled boundaries and a paved area leading to:
Double glazed door to front elevation, storage cupboard and doors to:
Lounge 13' 5" into bay x 10' 6" max ( 4.09m into bay x 3.20m max )
Double glazed bay window to front elevation, wood effect laminate flooring, wall light points and a gas fireplace.
Reception Room Two 14' 1" max x 12' 8" ( 4.29m max x 3.86m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, wood effect laminate flooring, gas fireplace and a central heating radiator.
Kitchen 12' 10" plus recess x 7' 11" ( 3.91m plus recess x 2.41m )
Fitted to comprise a range of wall and base units with work surface over, incorporating a single bowl sink/drainer, tiling to splashback areas, gas oven and hob with extractor hood over, plumbing for a washing machine, central heating radiator, central heating boiler and a double glazed window to side elevation.
Bedroom One 11' 10" x 13' 11" max ( 3.61m x 4.24m max )
Double glazed window to front elevation, central heating radiator and television aerial point.
Bedroom Two 12' 10" x 11' max ( 3.91m x 3.35m max )
Double glazed window to rear elevation and built-in wardrobes.
Bedroom Three 7' 10" x 14' ( 2.39m x 4.27m )
Double glazed window to side and rear elevation and a central heating radiator.
Suite comprising of a bath with mixer tap, W.C, wash hand basin, central heating radiator, partial wall tiling and a double glazed window to rear elevation.
Large paved patio, low maintenance rear garden with fencing to boundaries.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57090820.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CBW203219. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Castle Bromwich - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.