2 bedroom flat for saleCarter Drive, RM5
- 2 good size bedrooms
- Large reception
- Front and rear private garden
- Situated just beside the bay of River Rom
- Fully detached building with only 2 flats
- Driveway for more than 1 car
- Local Amenities nearby
- Chain Free
Wincon is delighted to offer this lovely 2 Bedroom flat for sale in a detached building which consist only 2 flats. The flat is situated just beside the bay of River Rom and comes with driveway for at least 2 cars.The Flat benefits with large reception, dining area , kitchen, 2 good sized bedrooms, 1 family bathroom and lots of storage . The flat is in first floor and comes with a front and rear private garden.
Remaining Years of lease: 102 Years
Service Charge : £320 PA
Ground Rent:£10 PA
Bed Room 1 3.88m x 3.61m ( 12`73" x 11`84")
Bed Room2 3.50m x 2.94m ( 11`48" x 9`64")
Reception 3.99m x 3.40m ( 13`09" x 11`15")
Dining 3.23m x 1.90m ( 10`59" x 6`23")
Kitchen 2.80m x 2.67m ( 9`18" x 8`75")
Bathroom 2.10m x 1.92m ( 6`88" x 6`29")
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 452. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wincon Properties, Canary Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.