2 bedroom flat for saleKirkdale Road, Sydenham, SE26
- Price Range: £335,000 to £365,000
- Massive Conversion Apartment
- Two Double Bedrooms
- 24ft Open Plan Kitchen/Reception
- Close to Sydenham Train Station
- Chain Free
- Excellent Order Throughout
- Residents Parking
- Double Glazing/Gas Central Heating
- Great First Time Purchase
Price Range: £335,000 to £365,000 - "Space, space & more space" -This outstanding chain free, first floor conversion apartment, is smartly presented & ready to move straight into! A huge 24ft lounge, seamlessly incorporates a fully fitted high end kitchen with striking black granite work surfaces. The bathroom has a luxury spa feel, creating an ideal sanctuary to relax. Both bedrooms here are doubles & for your convenience there is private residents parking to the rear of the building. When it comes to commuting you are spoilt for choice with Forest Hill, Sydenham Hill & Sydenham Train stations all within walking distance. Come & take a look inside, we are confident you won't be disappointed!
Open-Plan Kitchen/Reception Room: 24ft x 13'6
Bedroom 1: 13'4 x 10'10
Bedroom 2: 13'4 x 7'10
Open-Plan Kitchen/Reception Room : 24'0" x 13'6" (7.32m x 4.11m)
Bedroom 1: : 13'4" x 10'10" (4.06m x 3.30m)
Bedroom 2: 13'4 x 7'10 : 13'4" x 7'10" (4.06m x 2.39m)
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UNIPL_004131. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Uniplan, Sydenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.