2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleAnchor Close, Shoreham-By-Sea
Guide Price £240,000
- TWO BEDROOM GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN-SUITE
- GATED ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE
- HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER BEACH LOCATION
- CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES AND PUBLIC TRANSPORT LINKS
GUIDE PRICE £240,000 - £245,000
Fantastic two bedroom ground floor apartment on the highly sought after Shoreham beach. Benefits include master bedroom with en-suite and allocated parking space.
GUIDE PRICE £240,000 - £245,000
This lovely two bedroom ground floor apartment is located on the highly sought after Shoreham beach. The property is a short distance to the footbridge connecting to Shoreham high street where there is a great variety of shops, restaurants, cafes, amenities and public transport links.
The property benefits from gated allocated parking and is a stones throw to the sea front.
Inside the property comprises of entrance hall with two storage cupboards leading to the main rooms including neutrally decorated lounge with electric fireplace and fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units and integrated appliances.
There are two double bedrooms including master bedroom with en-suite and a family bathroom.
Viewing internally is highly recommended to fully appreciate this desirable beach location property.
Two storage cupboards and radiator.
Lounge 14' 4" max x 15' 11" max ( 4.37m max x 4.85m max )
Double glazed front window, double glazed patio doors, electric fireplace, radiator, telephone point and TV point.
Kitchen 10' 8" max x 6' 1" max ( 3.25m max x 1.85m max )
Fitted kitchen, wall and base units, sink / drainer, work surfaces, tiling, electric oven, gas hob, cooker-hood, plumbing for washing machine, fridge / freezer, boiler, radiator.
Bedroom One 12' 9" max x 8' 8" max ( 3.89m max x 2.64m max )
Double glazed front window, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Wash hand basin, extractor fan, toilet, shower cubicle, radiator and is fully tiled.
Bedroom Two 12' 4" max x 7' 4" max ( 3.76m max x 2.24m max )
Double glazed front window and radiator.
Wash hand basin, radiator, bath with mixer taps, shower, extractor fan, toilet, radiator and fully tiled.
Allocated Parking Space
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57091597.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHM102897. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Shoreham By Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.