3 bedroom apartment for saleBancroft Court, Reigate, Surrey
Sold STC £380,000
- Very spacious first floor apartment
- Town centre location
- 3 double bedrooms
- Large balcony with lovely views
- Beautiful manicured communal gardens & underground garaging
- EPC energy rating C (74)
This property is possibly in the perfect position and within the perfect setting. Situated within the town centre this very spacious apartment is in an idyllic development, set back from the road, adjacent to the highly regarded Memorial Gardens, within manicured, established communal grounds. The location can only be described as superb!The development features only twenty-four apartments arranged over four floors and four bungalows. This particular property is on the first floor and benefits from the best of both worlds being private but also with views over the beautiful communal gardens.When you first walk into the accommodation you will notice that it is very light, spacious and airy. The apartment also has the ability to apply your own stamp in terms of the kitchen, bathroom and decoration. The main feature is the balcony which is big enough to house a table and chairs.The location is great as it is only a short walk from the town with excellent amenities including cafes, bars, restaurants, High Street shops, a mainline train station and the award winning Priory Park. Also only a short car journey away is the M25 and Gatwick Airport.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- Entrance Hall
- Kitchen Area/Dining Area: 20'10 x 7'0 (6.35m x 2.14m)
- Lounge Area: 20'10 x 10'0 (6.35m x 3.05m)
- Balcony: 17'4 x 5'2 (5.29m x 1.58m)
- Bedroom 3: 21'0 x 7'2 (6.41m x 2.19m)
- Balcony: 7'2 x 5'2 (2.19m x 1.58m)
- Bedroom 1: 15'2 x 9'0 (4.63m x 2.75m)
- Bedroom 2: 13'8 x 8'0 (4.17m x 2.44m)
- Bathroom: 8'10 x 5'2 (2.69m x 1.58m)
- Communal Gardens
- Underground Garaging
- Visitor Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57092140.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 21611590. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Reigate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.