3 bedroom terraced house for saleBlack Lake, West Bromwich B70 OPL
Sold STC £117,950
- ATTRACTIVE THREE BEDROOM MID-TERRACED
- THREE LARGE RECEPTION ROOMS
- LANDSCAPE GARDENS
- EPC RATING: D
- MORE PHOTOS ONLINE AT loveyourpostcode.com/properties
- SELLING? CALL US ON 0800 862 0871 FOR YOUR FREE VALUATION
- FOCUS ON ACHIEVING 99% ? visit loveyourpostcode.com
NOW UNDER FORMAL OFFER. MORE HOMES REQUIRED IN THIS AREA.
VERY EXTENDED & GENUINELY LOVED. This three bedroom mid terraced home is located within walking distance of the West Bromwich Town centre, New Square shopping centre and with nearby links to the M5 motorway.
SELLING? FOCUS ON ACHIEVING 99% ™ visit loveyourpostcode.com.
No other estate agent gets you more for yours. Ask about our statistics over the phone, online or at your next viewing.
The entrance hallway of this property leads to a front lounge, with a large bay window, followed by the second reception room and then to large kitchen diner area. From here there is a patio door leading to a landscaped rear garden, laid down with lawn and paving. To the first floor, the landing leads to a modern family bathroom with a fitted shower as well as two double bedrooms and one single bedroom.
SELLING? CALL US ON 0800 862 0871 FOR YOUR FREE VALUATION.
This property is centrally heated and double glazed.
MORE PHOTOS ONLINE AT loveyourpostcode.com/properties.
3' 9'' x 1' 2'' (1.14m x 0.36m)
3' 3'' x 4' 4'' (0.99m x 1.32m)
4' 4'' x 4' 3'' (1.32m x 1.29m)
4' 2'' x 4' 0'' (1.27m x 1.22m)
First Floor Landing
6' 7'' x 1' 8'' (2.01m x 0.51m)
6' 7'' x 1' 8'' (2.01m x 0.51m)
2' 3'' x 3' 7'' (0.69m x 1.09m)
2' 8'' x 1' 5'' (0.81m x 0.43m)
2' 2'' x 1' 8'' (0.66m x 0.51m)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57092242.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7366759. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by loveyourpostcode.com, Birmingham - Sales & Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.