4 bedroom terraced house for saleSpencers Croft, Harlow
Offers in Excess of
- Kings Are Pleased To Present You With This
- Three Bedroom Terraced House
- Loft Room Providing Additional Space
- 22ft Lounge/Diner With Double Doors To Garden
- Good Size Family Garden Approx 50ft Long
- Double Glazed Throughout
- Modern Kitchen & Bathroom
- Within Easy Reach Of M11 Access For Commuters
- Walking Distance To Passmores Academy, Purford Green & Holy Cross School
- EPC Rating D
* Kings Are Pleased To Present You With This * Three Bedroom Terraced House * Loft Room Providing Additional Space * 22ft Lounge/Diner With Double Doors To Garden * Good Size Family Garden Approx 50ft Long * Double Glazed Throughout * Modern Kitchen & Bathroom * Within Easy Reach Of M11 Access For Commuters * Walking Distance To Passmores Academy, Purford Green & Holy Cross School * EPC Rating D
Entrance Hall - 1.68m x 3.58m (5'06 x 11'09) - Stairs to first floor landing, single radiator, power points, double glazed window to front aspect of property.
Lounge / Diner - 6.88m x 3.05m (22'07 x 10'00 ) - Double glazed window to front aspect of property, double glazed patio doors to rear aspect of property
single radiator, power points, television points, telephone point.
Kitchen - 3.30m x 2.24m (10'10 x 7'04) - Double glazed door & window to rear aspect of property, vinyl flooring, range of wall and base units with roll top work surfaces, tiled splash back, plumber for washing machine, sink and drainer unit, space for fridge/freezer, electric oven, electric hob, extractor hood, power points.
First Floor Landing - 0.79m x 2.95m (2'07 x 9'08) - Loft access, power points.
Bedroom 1 - 3.10m x 3.73m (10'02 x 12'03) - Double glazed window to front aspect, fitted wardrobes, double radiator, TV point, power points.
Bedroom 2 - 3.02m x 3.07m (9'11 x 10'01) - Double glazed window to rear aspect, single radiator, fitted wardrobes, TV point, power points.
Bedroom 3 - 3.63m x 1.70m (11'11 x 5'07) - Double glazed window to front aspect, single radiator, fitted wardrobes, telephone point, power point.
Loft Room - 3.07m x 4.90m (10'01 x 16'01) - Double glazed window to rear aspect with x 2 Velux wooden framed windows, single radiator, fitted wardrobes, TV point, power points.
Bathroom - 1.78m x 2.24m (5'10 x 7'04) - Double glazed window to rear aspect, double radiator, tiled floor, panel enclosed bath with mixer taps & shower attachment, low level W.C, wash hand basin with vanity unit, fully tiled walls, extractor fan.
Garden - 15.24mft approx (50ft approx) - Mainly laid to lawn with plant & shrub borders, shed, patio, outside tap & lights.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57092566.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26649788. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kings Group, Harlow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.