5 bedroom cottage for saleChapel Road, Pawlett
Withdrawn from Market
- SUBSTANTIAL FIVE DOUBLE BEDROOM FAMILY HOME
- PERIOD PROPERTY / CHARACTER
- GOOD SIZE GARDENS TO REAR AND SIDE
- MULTIPLE OFF ROAD PARKING / LARGE GARAGE / LOG STORE
- SCOPE FOR FUTURE ADAPTATIONS / ANNEXE
- USEFUL VILLAGE AMENITIES
- EASY M5 ACCESS
- WARMED BY OIL FIRED CENTRAL HEATING
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
NO ONWARD CHAIN. A substantial five double bedroom period family residence with good size gardens to the rear and side. The property has a large double garage with adjoining log store/workshop. Internally the accommodation comprises in brief of an entrance lobby, entrance hall, lounge, dining room, sitting room with mezzanine level, spacious kitchen/breakfast room with walk-in pantry, ground floor bathroom, utility room and separate shower room. To the first floor are five good size double bedrooms and bathroom (accessed via two separate staircases).
Energy Rating: E-47.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57092680.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4435693. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gibbins Richards, Bridgwater. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.