3 bedroom detached house for saleAlauna Drive, Maryport, Cumbria
- A BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED GENEROUSLY PROPORTIONED THREE BEDROOM DETACHED HOME
- SITUATED NEAR THE SOUGHT AFTER HISTORIC AREA OF FLEMING SQUARE
- EASY ACCESS ROUTES TO WORKINGTON, COCKERMOUTH, CARLISLE AND KESWICK
- LOUNGE, DINING ROOM, BREAKFAST KITCHEN AND UTILITY WITH A WC
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS AND A FAMILY BATHROOM
- EASY MAINTAINED OUTSIDE AREAS WITH CRAZY PAVING AND FLAGS LAID
- ENERGY RATING - D
A beautifully presented generously proportioned three bedroom detached home situated near the sought after historic area of Fleming Square, located in the popular town of Maryport with sea views and providing reliable forms of transport with easy access routes to Workington, Cockermouth, Carlisle and Keswick. Having the Lake District on your doorstep is just another positive to this property. Accommodation comprises: - Entrance Porch, Entrance Hallway, Lounge, Dining Room, Breakfast Kitchen, Rear Hallway and Utility Room with a WC to the Ground Floor. There are Three Double Bedrooms and a Family Bathroom to the First Floor. Externally there are easy maintained outside areas with crazy paving and flags laid providing ample off street parking. You must view to appreciate the high standard that this property offers.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57093889.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DUM160617. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cumberland Estate Agents Ltd, Workington . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.