2 bedroom apartment for saleNorth Common Road, W5
- Two Bedrooms
- Contemporary family bathroom
- Stylish kitchen with white high-gloss units & marble worktop
- Fully integrated Siemens appliances within kitchen
- Hardwood flooring
- Timber framed double glazing
- LED down-lighters to all rooms
- 10 year CRL warranty
- Situated on the first floor
Set on the first floor of a stunning development this generously sized apartment offers space, style and attention to detail throughout. Showcasing two bedrooms, a contemporary ceramic tiled bathroom suite, an open plan reception and fully fitted kitchen with white high-gloss units, integrated Siemens appliances and an exquisite co-ordinating marble worktop as part of the design.
The development consists of four, two bedroom apartments that have been created with a wonderful finish within this period exterior, matching the grand houses on this leafy road; which is arguably considered as one of the most sought-after residential roads in the area moments from Ealing Broadway.
LAST TWO APARTMENTS REMAINING FROM DEVELOPMENT OF FOUR.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57094012.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2332050. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Northfields, The Broadway, Ealing - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.