1 bedroom apartment for saleMelton Hill, Woodbridge
- Brand New Development For The Over 55's
- Lift To All Floors
- Open Plan Living Accommodation
- Close to Town Centre
A light and spacious one bedroom flat on the top floor for the over 55's set within beautiful surroundings with close proximity of Woodbridge's thriving town.
Malt Yard is a development of 29 one and two bedroom retirement apartments. Built on the site of an old Suffolk malt house, it takes inspiration from the history and character of its beautiful riverside location.
A large terrace and secluded gardens are at the heart of this unique development, which is just minutes from the River Deben quayside, where you'll find the timber buildings so characteristic of the area, as well as cafés, shops and The Riverside Theatre, Cinema, Restaurant and Bar.
A short stroll takes you to the centre of Woodbridge, a thriving market town big enough to offer you plenty of opportunities to shop and eat out, but small enough for you to get a real sense of belonging.
Communal Entrance Area
Main entrance door into The Malt Yard, stairs and lifts to all floors
Private Entrance Hall
Video intercom system.
Lounge / Dining Area 18' 3" x 14' 8" ( 5.56m x 4.47m )
Double glazed window to front, fitted carpet, vaulted ceilings, LED lighting, satellite TV points open to kitchen area.
Kitchen Area 14' 8" x 7' 5" ( 4.47m x 2.26m )
Modern fitted kitchen with electric oven and hob with cooker hood, built in microwave, fridge freezer and dishwasher. Single sink and drainer, tiled flooring, electric sky light windows
Bedroom One 16' 7" into wardrobes x 15' 4" Max ( 5.05m into wardrobes x 4.67m Max )
Skylight windows, fully carpeted, satellite TV points.
Fully tiled shower cubicle, dual flushed WC, wash hand basin, glass fronted vanity units, heated towel rail, ceramic flooring and shaver units.
Management & Security
24 hour Telecare provided by Tunstall. Video door entry phone system that is connected to main entrance doors.
French doors and windows to communal gardens. Ample seating area with sofas, arm chairs and large dining table together with access to the residents kitchen area.
A selection of cardiac vascular gymnasium equipment.
Wide screen and surround sound and comfortable seating which is currently organised by the house manager.
Residents Library Area
Situated on the first floor and over looking the communal reception area an ideal place to sit and relax, with selection of literature on offer.
A place for friends and family to stay, with en-suite, twin beds and tea and coffee facilities.
Mostly laid to lawn with seating area, outside lighting and flower and shrub borders,
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WBG105568. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Woodbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.