2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleThe Brow, Brighton
- Semi-detached bunglaow
- Off street parking
- Large rear garden
- Potential to extend
Woodingdean offers straight access to Falmer Road leading to the A27 with links to the A23 minutes away as well as great access into vibrant Brighton City Centre the glorious North Downs national park and the beach via walking, public transport or car.
Located on one of the most popular roads in Woodingdean is this 2 bedroom bungalow. This semi-detached property benefits from many features such as; off street parking for numerous cars and a garage, large rear garden mainly lawn, 2 double bedrooms, undeveloped loft with huge potential to extend and views from the rear over the South downs. Woodingdean offers straight access to Falmer Road leading to the A27 with links to the A23 minutes away as well as great access into vibrant Brighton City Centre the glorious North Downs national park and the beach via walking, public transport or car.
Lounge 13' 11" x 12' ( 4.24m x 3.66m )
Double glazed window to rear overlooking garden and views across the South Downs. Wall lights. Radiator. Television and Telephone points. Skirting surrounds. Coving surrounds.
Kitchen 11' 10" x 8' 5" ( 3.61m x 2.57m )
Fitted Kitchen with wall and base level units. Double glazed window to side and rear over looking rear garden and views across the South downs. Door leading to storage area. 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink drainer. Work surfaces. Part tiled - tiles splashback. Electric oven/ hob with cooker hood. Plumbing for washing machine. CH boiler. Radiator.
Bedroom 1 13' 4" MAX x 10' 11" ( 4.06m MAX x 3.33m )
Double glazed window to front. Built in wadrobes and built in storage. Radiator. Television and Telephone point. Skirting surrounds. Coving surrounds.
Bedroom 2 9' 1" x 10' 2" ( 2.77m x 3.10m )
Dual aspect double glazed windows to front and side. Radiator. Television and Telephone point. Coving surrounds. Skirting surrounds.
Double glazed frosted window to side. Radiator. Shower cubical. Wash hand basin with storage below. Part tiled. Lino flooring.
Seperate WC. Double glazed frosted window to side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57094642.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WGD101904. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Brighton Woodingdean. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.