5 bedroom detached house for saleHenwood Grove, Clanfield
Withdrawn from Market
- Five Bedroom Executive Detached Family Home
- En-Suites to Master & Guest Bedrooms
- Open Concept Luxury Fitted Kitchen/Diner with Utility
- Separate Living and Dining Rooms
- Driveway Leading to Two Car Garage
- Light & Modern Decor Throughout
- Transport Links out to Major Destinations
- Short Distance to Clanfield Village
- 2015 Bovis Built Property Benefiting from Remainder of Guarantee
- EPC - B
Taylor Hill & Bond are delighted to market for sale this 2015 Bovis built, executive five-bedroom detached family home located within the new development in Clanfield. The ground floor accommodation comprises; entrance hall, living room, study, dining room, and open concept luxury fitted kitchen/diner with utility. The first floor boasts; master bedroom with en-suite, guest bedroom with en-suite, three further good sized bedrooms and the family bathroom. The property is light and airy throughout thanks to it's modern decor and contemporary staging.
Externally the house is located within a quiet cul-de-sac of similar properties and benefits from driveway parking leading to the two car garage and side access to the rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn but features a pond and patio area.
This new development is within a short distance of Clanfield village which is situated about twelve miles north of Portsmouth and six miles south of Petersfield, the area has a range of amenities, two schools, many good pubs and the Queen Elizabeth Country Park which is great for a picturesque walk.
An internal viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the location and accommodation on offer.
Agents note from vendor: The property has a remainder of the builders warranty still in place, and the energy that the solar panels produce that isn't used feeds back into the grid.
15' 2'' x 15' 0'' (max) (4.62m x 4.57m)
9' 0'' x 8' 0'' (2.74m x 2.44m)
20' 0'' x 12' 0'' (6.09m x 3.65m)
12' 0'' x 10' 0'' (3.65m x 3.05m)
20' 0'' x 13' 0'' (max) (6.09m x 3.96m)
12' 3'' x 10' 2'' (max) (3.73m x 3.10m)
10' 0'' x 9' 0'' (3.05m x 2.74m)
10' 7'' x 7' 11'' (3.22m x 2.41m)
10' 0'' x 9' 0'' (3.05m x 2.74m)
19' 0'' x 17' 6'' (5.79m x 5.33m)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57094654.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7294811. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Hill & Bond, Wickham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.