2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRandolph Drive, Stamperland, Glasgow
Sold STC £155,000
- Semi-detached villa set on the level side of Randolph Drive.
- Hallway, lounge, modern kitchen.
- Two bedrooms, modern bathroom.
- GCH, DG.
- Gardens, driveway.
Well-presented semi-detached villa set on the level side of Randolph Drive with lovely aspects to the rear.
Enjoying a nice level position on Randolph Drive, this semi-detached villa is well presented throughout and offers well-proportioned accommodation set over two levels.
Internally, the property extends to; reception hallway, bright bay window lounge with feature fire, modern fitted kitchen with large under stair storage cupboard off, two generous bedrooms (master with storage cupboard) and a modern fitted family bathroom.
The property also features double-glazing, gas central heating and well laid out gardens which are a great size to the rear and driveway to the side providing off street parking.
Stamperland lies close to the centre of Clarkston, which provides a broad ranging list of amenities including shops, which cater for day-to-day requirements along with banks, post offices, health centres and eateries. A good range of leisure facilities, parks and golf clubs are also available close by, as are bus and rail links making this an excellent base for commuting. The property also lies within the catchment areas for Our Lady of the Missions Primary, Netherlee Primary, St Ninian's High School and Williamwood High School.
Lounge; 17'3 into bay x 11'2 plus recess
Kitchen; 15'3 x 6'1
Bedroom One; 12'6 into bay x 11'8
Bedroom Two; 11'4 x 8'9
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLA103534. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Clarkston Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.