3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDouglas Avenue, Oakhill, Stoke-On-Trent, ST4 5JX
- Traditional Appearance... Refurbished Throughout!
- Impressive Kitchen And Bathroom
- Ground Floor Cloakroom With Wc
- Gas Central Heating + Combi Boiler
- UPVC Double Glazing Throughout
- Excellent And Popular Location
- No Chain!
Here is the perfect combination of a traditional appearance with a simply stunning and fully refurbished interior! Come and view this very fine semi-detached house with us to appreciate just how much work has been done, and to an exceptionally high standard too!
Step into the spacious and unusual reception hall from which an original interesting staircase leads to the first floor and off which there is a delightfully fitted and very useful downstairs cloakroom complete with wash basin and wc! The kitchen has been fully refitted and is complete with integrated appliances and breakfast bar and the first floor accommodation features three bedrooms all of which are of very generous proportions and are complemented by the refitted bathroom with contemporary style white suite with a shower over the bath!
Needless to say the heating system is from a new combi boiler, the windows throughout are UPVC double glazed units and the property is set within established gardens, benefits from a garage and really is conveniently close to good local schools and neighbourhood shopping facilities and access via the A500 to junction 15 of the M6 is not to far away!
This is an exceptional property and we look forward to showing you around! To arrange an appointment to view please e-mail or telephone our Hartshill office and we will be delighted to make arrangements.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57096706.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7359730. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Austerberry, Hartshill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.