4 bedroom town house for saleDelhi Close, Lower Parkstone, Poole, Dorset, BH14
- CONTEMPORARY FOUR BEDROOM LUXURY TOWNHOUSE
- *LAST TOWN HOUSE REMAINING CALL 01202 733000 TO ARRANGE A VIEWING TODAY*
- FOUR BEDROOMS, THREE BATHROOMS & A 25FT LOUNGE WITH BI-FOLDING DOORS
- PROPERTY LOCATED ON QUIET CUL-DE-SAC WITH GATED ENTRANCE
- FINISHED TO HIGH STANDARD THROUGHOUT
- 0.7 MILES TO PARKSTONE TRAIN STATION & ASHLEY CROSS VILLAGE, 0.8 MILES TO BRANKSOME TRAIN STATION
- BOURNEMOUTH COLLEGIATE PREP SCHOOL, COURTHILL INFANT & BADEN POWELL SCHOOL CATCHMENT
- STUNNING TREETOP VIEWS FROM ROOF TERRACE
- Kitchen Elegance handleless units with soft close cabinet doors
- Integrated Siemens appliances
- Stone worktops and glass splash backs
- LED under cabinet lighting
- Luxury bathroom suites
- Modern vanity sink units
- Duravit sanitaryware with Vado/Grohe brassware
FLOORING AND FINISHING
- Luxury flooring to include Porcelanosa tiling, walnut flooring and deep pile carpets
- Walnut faced internal doors
- Fitted wardrobes to master bedrooms
HEATING / HOT WATER
- Underfloor heating to kitchen/dining rooms
- Pressurised hot water cylinder and system boiler
ELECTRICAL FITTINGS AND COMMUNICATIONS
- Low energy lighting throughout
- Recessed TV feature to kitchen/dining room
- TV/Sky+ and cat5 cabling throughout
- Concealed wiring provided for future TV requirements
- Integrated wired alarm system
- Bi-Fold doors
- Feature external lighting to patios, balconies and entrance doors
- Private, secure external storage areas
The Lower Parkstone area offers easy access to the renowned award winning Blue Flag beaches which stretch from Bournemouth through to Sandbanks and enjoy the warmest temperatures in the UK and stunning views of the Isle of Wight and Purbeck Hills.
Walking distance to Ashley Cross and Penn Hill Village both of which offer a variety of shops, restaurants and bars, with Bournemouth and Poole town centres also nearby with a more diverse range of high street shops.
The Bournemouth Wessex Way is very close and gives direct access to the M27 motorway with London just 1 hour 30 minutes commute. There are also main train routes from either Poole, Parkstone or Branksome station which connect to the Weymouth to London Waterloo South West train service.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-57096922.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PEN150250. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Poole. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.