4 bedroom detached house for saleBrook Lane Croft, Bramley, Rotherham
Sold STC £285,000
- GUIDE PRICE£290,000-£300,000
- Stunning Detached Family Property
- Small exclusive development constructed in 2014
- Immaculately presented throughout
- Good access links to M18/M1 Motorway
- MUST BE VIEWED!
WOW-WOW-WOW - IMMACULATELY PRESENTED FAMILY PROPERTY ON THIS SMALL EXCLUSIVE DEVELOPMENT. Constructed in 2014 and further enhanced by the present vendors, this contemporary property is sure to appeal to any discerning family buyer. - VIEW NOW!
MUST BE VIEWED!
This immaculately presented Detached property offers excellent accommodation for the family buyer and is set upon a small and exclusive development in Bramley with good access to local amenities and the M18/M1 Motorway network.
Offering accommodation to briefly comprises:-
Entrance Hallway, Ground floor Cloakroom, Lounge, Dining Room, Stunning Kitchen, Utility Room. To the first floor is a Master Bedroom with En-Suite, Three further DOUBLE Bedrooms (one currently being utilised as an office) and a contemporary Family Bathroom. Outside the property has a block paved driveway providing off-road parking, Detached Garage and gardens to the front and rear - the rear garden having a stunning slate patio/entertaining area.
DON`T MISS THIS ONE - CALL US NOW TO VIEW!
At the front of the property a composite door with side panels opens into the entrance hallway which features attractive over-sized tiled flooring, understairs storage, radiator, spotlights and stairs with ballustrade which lead to the first floor accommodation.
Ground Floor Cloakroom
Fitted with a contemporary low flush w.c. and pedestal wash basin and having a tiled floor, radiator and a upvc double glazed window to the rear.
Lounge 12' 5" x 11' 1" ( 3.78m x 3.38m )
The lounge has a upvc double glazed window overlooking the front of the property, spotlights to the ceiling and a radiator. Double doors open into the:-
Dining Room 11' 1" x 8' 6" ( 3.38m x 2.59m )
The dining room has a radiator and features upvc double glazed bi-folding doors opening onto the rear garden.
Kitchen 16' x 11' 1" ( 4.88m x 3.38m )
This stylish kitchen is fitted with a contemporary range of wall, base, drawer and illuminated display units with contrasting roll-edge work surfaces, wine rack, plinth lighting, a breakfast bar and an inset sink and drainer. Appliances include a double oven, a gas hob with chimney extractor above and a built-in dishwasher and fridge/freezer. There is a radiator, spotlights and oversized tiling to the floor to complement the fittings.
Utility Room 11' 2" x 5' 1" ( 3.40m x 1.55m )
Having a continuation of the kitchen units this useful utility has a radiator, spotlights, an inset stainless sink and drainer, spaces for a fridge/freezer, washer and dryer. A upvc double glazed window overlooks the rear and a upvc double glazed door opens onto the side of the property.
First Floor Landing
With radiator, spotlights and access to the loft space.
Master Bedroom One 11' 2" x 11' 3" ( 3.40m x 3.43m )
This room has a upvc double glazed window to the front, spotlights, a radiator and access to the:-
This fully-tiled, contemporary en-suite features a walk-in shower, low flush w.c. and pedestal wash basin. There is a upvc double glazed window to the front and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 7" x 11' 1" ( 3.53m x 3.38m )
Featuring built-in wardrobes, spotlights, radiator and a upvc double glazed window to the front.
Bedroom Three 11' 1" x 9' 9" ( 3.38m x 2.97m )
This room also has built-in wardrobes, spotlights, a upvc double glazed window to the rear and a radiator.
Bedroom Four/office 9' 5" max x 9' max ( 2.87m max x 2.74m max )
This further double-size bedroom is currently utilised as an office and has a upvc double glazed window to the rear, spotlights and a radiator.
Fitted with a white suite to comprise of a bath, a walk-in shower, low flush w.c. and pedestal wash basin. The room is fully tiled to complement the suite and has feature tiled inserts. There is a heated towel rail and a upvc double glazed window to the rear.
To the front of the property are lawned garden areas and a block paved driveway providing off-road parking for two cars which leads down the side of the property to the:-
At the rear is a beautifully presented garden which comprises of a stunning grey slate patio/entertaining area which is perfect for al-fresco dining and a generous lawned garden which is enclosed by fencing to the boundaries - ideal for a family!
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57098656.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF107632. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.