6 bedroom detached house for saleLower Haselor, Pershore, Worcestershire
Offers Over £1,000,000
- Substantial Period House with extensive grounds
- Sought-after location close to local amenities
- Beautiful Victorian and Arts & Crafts features
- Elm, oak and stone floors; Cotswold Latched doors
- 6-7 Bedrooms; 2 Bathrooms; 5 Receptions
- Drawing Room; Dining Room; Sitting Room; Conservatory
- Office; Study; Kitchen; 2 Utility rooms; Family Room
- c.2-3 acres of Gardens and c.7 acres of Paddocks
- Separate Licensed Commercial Kennels for 12
- Barn; Stores; Outbuildings; Further development potential
A substantial period property, centrally siting in over 2 acres of mature established gardens with 6.8 acres of paddocks and with further development opportunities.
This 6-7 bedroom property boasts a wealth of period and Arts & Crafts features with Cotswold-latched solid wood doors; elm solid wood and oak parquet floors; Galleried landing; three large Inglenook fireplaces; a magnificent Drawing Room; large Dining Room; Sitting Room; large Conservatory; Study; Boot Room; Pantry; Laundry; two Bathrooms one en-suite; Shower Room; Kitchen; Breakfast Room; two Utility Rooms; Garaging; Storerooms and further outbuildings. Ample parking; a large barn with stabling; licensed kennels for twelve.
Please click on the property particulars below for full details of this property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57098740.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26650199. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, Stratford Upon Avon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.