1 bedroom flat for saleGraham Road, London, E8
- Magnificent Stained Glass Leaded Light Windows
- Own Private Courtyard Garden With Access to Stannard Road
- Restored Pub Sign To Be Reinstated Shortly
- Recent (2015) Extension To Highest Standards Allowing Light And Access To The Ground Floor
- Potential To Create Additional Light To The Lower Level Subject To Usual Planning Permission
- Close To Dalston Junction, Kingsland and Hackney Downs Overground Stations
Tenure: Share of Freehold
This wonderfully bright duplex garden flat occupies part of the lower levels of this enchanting detached former pub (the Queen Elizabeth). The stunning interior mixes classic features and contemporary design. A recent extension with bespoke glass in the roof and floor connects a large living area to the lower ground floor, currently used as a double bedroom, dressing room and separate utility room. Full-width sliding doors open from the study to a private courtyard. Superb location close to vibrant Wilton Way, Kingsland High Street, London Fields and Broadway Market with a host of vibrant pubs, restaurants and coffee shops, large Sainsbury's and London Fields lido. Excellent transport connections.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAC160582. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keatons, Hackney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.