2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleCemetery Road, Langold, Worksop
Sold STC £100,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE £100,000- £105,000
- TWO BEDROOMS
GUIDE PRICE £100,000- £105,000. W h brown are delighted to present to the market this modern well presented two bedroom end terraced house. The property has been improved and upgraded by the current owners. ** Call today for a viewing on 01909 500505**
W h brown are delighted to present to the market this modern well presented, not over looked two bedroom end terraced house. The property has been improved and upgraded by the current owners.To the first floor landing giving access to two bedrooms and a three piece bathroom suite. To the outside the front has a paved driveway providing off road parking and giving access to the garage, to the rear an enclosed garden with gravel and lawn areas. ** Call today for a viewing on 01909 500505**
With a composite door and a central heating radiator
With a side facing opaque window, comprised of a wash hand basin, low flush wc and a central heating radiator
Lounge 13' 9" x 12' 2" ( 4.19m x 3.71m )
With a front facing and side facing double glazed window, access stairs to the first floor, central heating radiator and television point
Kitchen 12' 2" x 10' 11" ( 3.71m x 3.33m )
With a rear facing double glazed window looking out on the garden, comprised of a fitted kitchen with white wall and base units, black work surfaces, black lino flooring, integrated electric fan oven and gas hob, stainless steel sink and drainer, plumbing for a washer machine, room for a fridge freezer, central heating radiator
Bedroom One 12' 2" x 10' 1" ( 3.71m x 3.07m )
With a front facing double glazed window, double bedroom, central heating radiator, fully carpeted
Bedroom Two 12' 3" x 7' 10" ( 3.73m x 2.39m )
With a rear facing double glazed window, double bedroom, storage cupboard, central heating radiator and fully carpeted
With a side facing double glazed window, comprised of a white and black modern style partly tiled bathroom with overhead shower, wash hand basin, low flush wc, black lino flooring, central heating radiator and a extractor fan
Single garage with electric sockets and light
Front- laid to lawn area, gravel driveway with parking up to two vehicles
Rear- mainly laid to lawn area with gravel facing south, fenced surround and a security light for the side and rear of the property
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57099313.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WKS108583. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Worksop. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.