2 bedroom terraced house for saleShetcliffe Lane, Bradford
Sold STC £52,500
- Two Bedrooms
- Through Terrace Property
- Close To Local Amenities
- Within A Popular Residential Area
- UPVC Double Glazing Where Specified
William H Brown are now in receipt of an offer for the sum of £52,500 for 12 Shetcliffe Lane, BD4 9RH . Anyone wishing to place an offer on this property should contact William H Brown, 6 Fair Road, BD6 1QN, 01274693138 before exchange of contracts.
William H Brown are delighted to offer to the market this two bedroom through terrace property located within a popular residential area and within easy reach of local amenities and transport links. This property will appeal to first time buyers/investor and is available with no onward chain. Property briefly comprises; lounge, kitchen and storage cellar. To the first floor is two bedrooms and house bathroom. To the outside is gardens to the front and rear. This property benefits from UPVC double glazed windows and gas central heating where specified.
UPVC double glazed door provides access to the entrance area.
Lounge 15' 6" x 13' 10" Into Recess ( 4.72m x 4.22m Into Recess )
Lounge has UPVC double glazed window, two gas central heating radiators, inglenook fireplace and storage cupboard.
Kitchen 11' 1" x 6' 5" ( 3.38m x 1.96m )
With base and wall units incorporating a stainless sink and drainer, plumbed for washing machine, gas central heating radiator, UPVC double glazed window and door access to the rear of the property. Kitchen also provides access to the storage cellar.
Has gas central heating boiler, and UPVC double glazed window.
Bedroom One 12' 1" x 9' 8" ( 3.68m x 2.95m )
Has UPVC double glazed window, gas central heating radiator, built in wardrobe and storage closet.
Bedroom Two 15' 2" x 7' 7" ( 4.62m x 2.31m )
With UPVC double glazed window and gas central heating radiator.
Three piece suite in white comprising of panel bath, W/C and wash hand basin. Also benefits from part tiled walls, gas central heating radiator and UPVC double glazed window.
To the outside is gardens to front and rear.
"Please note that any services, heating system or appliances have not been
tested, and no warranty can be given or implied as to their working order."
From our office in Wibsey, proceed down Wibsey High Street to Odsal roundabout. At Odsal roundabout take the second exit onto Rooley Avenue. At Staithgate roundabout, continue straight ahead onto Rooley Lane. At Dudley Hill Roundabout take the third exit on Tong Street and proceed until the right hand turn onto Shetcliffe Lane where the property is located on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57099316.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BDF108382. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wibsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.