5 bedroom end of terrace house for saleLaddon Mead, Yate, Bristol
- Town House
- Five Bedrooms
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Ensuite to Master
- Gardens and Parking
Allen & Harris are now in receipt of an offer for the sum of £257,000 for 10 Laddon Mead, BS37 7NG. Anyone wishing to place an offer on the property should contact Allen & Harris, 7 High Street, Chipping Sodbury, BS37 6BA on 01454 318387 prior to exchange of contracts.
Fantastic five bedroom town house located just 0.2 mile walk to Brimsham Green secondary school. The property briefly comprises; Entrance hall, kitchen/breakfast room, lounge/dining room, five bedrooms, ensuite to master, family bathroom and gardens.
Door to front, stairs to first floor and doors to cloakroom, kitchen and lounge.
Double glazed window to front, wash hand basin, low level w.c and radiator
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 10' 5" x 8' 4" ( 3.18m x 2.54m )
Double glazed window to front, fitted kitchen with wall and base units with work surfaces over, electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood over, stainless steel sink/drainer with one and a half bowls, integrated fridge/freezer, plumbing for washing machine and vinyl flooring.
Lounge / Dining Room 15' 10" max x 15' 2" max ( 4.83m max x 4.62m max )
Double glazed window to rear, french doors to garden, storage cupboard and two radiators.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from ground floor and doors to bedrooms.
Bedroom One 15' 3" x 8' 3" + built in wardrobe ( 4.65m x 2.51m + built in wardrobe )
Double glazed window to front, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Ensuite 6' 8" x 6' 2" ( 2.03m x 1.88m )
Wash hand basin, low level w.c, shower cubicle and radiator.
Bedroom Two 15' 3" x 9' 1" ( 4.65m x 2.77m )
Two double glazed windows to rear and two radiators.
Second Floor Landing
Stairs from first floor, doors to bedrooms and bathroom, storage cupboard, cupboard housing combination boiler.
Bedroom Three 13' 5" x 8' + built in wardrobe ( 4.09m x 2.44m + built in wardrobe )
Two velux style windows to rear, built in wardrobe and radiator.
Bedroom Four 10' 11" x 8' 4" ( 3.33m x 2.54m )
Double glazed window to front and radiator.
Bedroom Five 9' 1" x 6' 8" ( 2.77m x 2.03m )
Velux style window to rear and radiator.
Bathroom 6' 8" x 5' 7" ( 2.03m x 1.70m )
Double glazed window to front, bath, wash hand basin, low level w.c, part tiled walls, vinyl flooring and radiator.
Path to front.
Laid to gravel with decked area, shed and gated side access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57099319.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CPS102265. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Chipping Sodbury . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.