3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleCuro Park, Frogmore, St. Albans
Sold STC £500,000
- Modern condition throughout
- En suite to master
- Car port
- End of terrace
- Large living accommodation
A modern three double bedroom end of terrace family home located in the highly sought after Curo Park development.
A luxury three double bedroom end of terrace family home situated in Frogmore just outside of St. Albans City and within easy reach of Radlett mainline station. Internally the property is arranged over two floors with the second floor extending over the car port to provide larger upstairs accommodation. The home is presented in modern and immaculate condition throughout, with the ground floor providing a modern fully integrated kitchen, a large lounge/diner and WC. Upstairs there is a large master bedroom equipped with an en suite, two further bedrooms and a fitted bathroom suite. Externally the home presents a private maintainable rear garden, a convenient covered car port and driveway for two cars. This ideal family home is part of the Frogmore, Curo Park development which offers easy access to Park Street and Radlett train stations, M1 and M25 motorway links and reputable schools such as How Wood and Park Street Primary School.
Double glazed door to front, radiator and laminate wood flooring.
WC, wash hand basin, radiator and laminate wood flooring.
Lounge / Diner 16' 9" x 14' 8" ( 5.11m x 4.47m )
Double glazed window and patio doors to rear, storage under stairs, radiator and laminate wood flooring.
Kitchen 9' 2" x 7' 8" ( 2.79m x 2.34m )
Double glazed window to front, fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, roll top work surfaces, stainless steel 1 1/2 bowl sink/drainer, electric oven, gas hob, cooker hood, integrated appliances including washing machine, dishwasher and fridge/freezer.
First Floor Accommodation
Stairs from entrance hall, airing cupboard and fitted carpet.
Bedroom One 15' 9" max x 11' 1" max ( 4.80m max x 3.38m max )
Double glazed window to front, radiator and fitted carpet.
Double glazed window to rear, shower cubicle, WC, wash hand basin with vanity unit, extractor fan, shaver point, heated towel rail and vinyl wood flooring.
Bedroom Two 14' 8" x 10' 2" ( 4.47m x 3.10m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator and fitted carpet.
Bedroom Three 9' 3" x 8' ( 2.82m x 2.44m )
Double glazed window to front, loft access with pull down ladder, radiator and fitted carpet.
Bath with shower, WC, wash hand basin with vanity unit, extractor fan, shaver point, heated towel rail and vinyl wood flooring.
Driveway providing off street parking for two cars with car port.
A private laid to lawn rear garden which is South facing and not overlooked with patio area and fence borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57099325.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALB101906. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, St Albans. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.