3 bedroom detached house for saleHardfields Court, Soham, Ely
Sold STC £315,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- No Onward Chain
- 3 Bed Detached - Small and Select Development
- Ensuite to Master
- Newly fitted kitchen and Bathroom
- Driveway and Garage
Hardfields Court is a select development made up of 5 homes close to the town centre of Soham.
Soham is a small town lying ust off the A142 between Ely and Newmarket. The A14 trunk road is available at Newmarket which leads into the M11 & the main motorway system.
A superbly appointed modern detached 3 bedroom home situated in a small exclusive development. This charming and superbly presented house has witnessed a full and comprehensive programme of improvements and benefits from double glazing, gas central heating and driveway providing off road parking for multiple vehicles and single garage.
In brief the accommodation comprises entrance hallway, cloakroom, modern fitted kitchen, utility room, dining room all with flag stone flooring and lounge with multi fuel burner. To the first floor there is landing which is currently used as a study area, three bedrooms, master with en-suite and a newly fitted family bathroom. Outside there are front and rear gardens and a driveway with single garage.
Offered for sale with no onward chain. Viewing recommended to appreciate the quality on offer.
Double glazed window and door to the front aspect, flag stone tiled flooring, radiator, stairs leading up to first floor and understairs storage cupboard.
Double glazed window to the front aspect, flag stone tiled flooring, ½ tiled walls, heated towel rail, vanity wash hand basin, low level w.c.
Lounge 17' 1" x 11' 2" ( 5.21m x 3.40m )
Double glazed French doors to the rear aspect with wooden shutters attached, brick fire place with multi fuel burner and television and phone points.
Dining Room 9' 7" x 9' 7" ( 2.92m x 2.92m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect with wooden shutters attached, radiator and flag stone tiled flooring.
Kitchen 8' 9" x 10' 9" ( 2.67m x 3.28m )
Modern kitchen fitted with a range of base and eye level units, stone composite work tops, 1½ bowl stainless steel sink, built in larder cupboard, tiled splashback and flag stone tiled flooring. Integrated double fan oven, fridge/freezer and dishwasher and gas hob with extractor hood over. Double glazed window to the rear with wooden shutters attached.
Utility 5' 6" x 6' ( 1.68m x 1.83m )
Fitted with matching base units, door to rear garden, flag stone tiled floorig and tiled splash back, plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer, radiator and stainless steel sink.
Currently used as a study area with double glazed velux window to the front aspect and radiator.
Master Bedroom 14' x 9' 3" ( 4.27m x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect with wooden shutters attached, built in double wardrobe and radiator. Door leading through to:
Double glazed velux window to the rear aspect, ½ tiled walls and surround, heated towel rail, shower cubicle, vanity wash hand basin and low level w.c.
Bedroom 2 15' 2" x 8' 9" ( 4.62m x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect with wooden shutters attached and radiator.
Bedroom 3 11' 2" x 6' 8" ( 3.40m x 2.03m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect with wooden shutters attached and radiator.
Double glazed window to the front aspect, heated towel rail, airing cupboard, fully tiled walls and floors, low level w.c, jaquizzi bath with shower attachment and vanity wash hand basin.
Front - Block paved driveway allowing parking for multiple vehicle leading to single garage with power and lighting and up and over doors.
Rear - Fully enclosed rear garden mainly laid to lawn with gated side access, patio area, shrub and flower boarders, vegetable patch, pond and fruit trees. The rear garden also has the benefit of a wooden shed and green house.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57099340.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NMT100862. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Newmarket. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.