2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleEastgate, Shipdham, Thetford
- 2 Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- 22' Lounge/Diner + Conservatory
- Driveway + Garage
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Popular Village Location
- No Upward Chain
A 2 double bedroom detached bungalow, located within the well-regarded and well-served village of Shipdham. Offering scope for modernisation, the property further benefits from front and rear gardens, driveway and a garage. Internal viewing is essential. NO UPWARD CHAIN
We are extremely pleased to offer for sale this detached bungalow, located within this popular area of Shipdham.
UPVC external entrance door opening to the front aspect, door opening to:
Airing cupboard, loft access, door opening to:
Lounge 22' 3" x 10' 3" ( 6.78m x 3.12m )
Fireplace with surround and hearth, radiator, UPVC window to the front, UPVC glazed external entrance doors opening to the rear garden.
Kitchen 10' 10" x 9' 7" ( 3.30m x 2.92m )
A range of wall and floor mounted fitted kitchen units with work surfaces over, inset single drainer sink unit, tiled splash backs, space for cooker, space for under-counter appliances, oil fired central heating boiler, radiator, internal window to the rear aspect, door opening to:
Conservatory 13' 7" x 6' 5" ( 4.14m x 1.96m )
Of UPVC construction on a brick base, external entrance door opening to the side aspect.
Bedroom 1 11' 7" x 10' 10" ( 3.53m x 3.30m )
Built-in wardrobe, radiator, UPVC window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom 2 10' 10" x 8' 8" ( 3.30m x 2.64m )
Radiator, UPVC bay window to the front aspect.
Suite comprising low level w.c, hand wash basin and panelled bath with shower over, tiled splash backs and surrounds, radiator, UPVC window to the front aspect.
To the front of the property there is a lawned garden area with a driveway leading to the single garage. A pathway leads to the main entrance door.
The rear garden is also laid mainly to lawn with a paved patio area and various mature plant beds and borders, enclosed by panelled fencing.
Up and over door to the front aspect.
SHIPDHAM is a large village situated about 5 miles equi-distant of Dereham and Watton. It has extensive amenities including a primary school, which incorporates a play group, shops, a doctors surgery, two public houses and an attractive church. There are regular bus services to both Dereham and Watton.
Upon entering Shipdham from the Dereham direction, proceed along Dereham Road and take the left hand turn into Eastgate. Continue along, bearing right and the property can be found on the right hand side, identified by our William H Brown "For Sale" board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57099370.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DRM110230. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dereham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.