3 bedroom town house for saleLancaster Road, Stocksbridge - Nearly Completion
Withdrawn from Market £175,000
- Choice of kitchens and bathroom available at an early date
- Internal layout available by discussion
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- Providing good sized accommodation ideal for families and first time buyers
- Integral garage and garden to the rear
- Within easy reach of all local amenities including the new Fox Valley retail park
- Close for the motorway network for the commuer
- This is an exciting new development - view now
VIEWINGS NOW BEING TAKEN ON SITE PLEASE CONTACT THE AGENT. AN EXCITING DEVELOPMENT OF THREE TOWN HOUSES SET IN A QUIET ELEVATED LOCATION AND OFFERING SUPERB VIEWS ACROSS THE VALLEY. Each house is designed to a high specification and offers exceptional family space with an opportunity to design your own living accomodation if reserved at an early stage. An example would be living room, dining kitchen with access to the garden, then rising to another level that offers three bedrooms and family bathroom. There is the benefit of a garage and parking space on the ground level. Living at Chadwick Place provides both town and country within easy access. It is positioned superbly for commuting as the M1 motorway is a short drive away. You are very close to some of the best countryside in South Yorkshire for walking and cycling as well has having easy access to the Peak National Park. Local amenities are close to hand, with the shopping area of Stocksbridge close by, presently undergoing a Town Centre refurbishment scheme set to open later this year which will offer a wide selection of shops and restaurants. Chadwick Place is truly the ideal location for the family and offers an ideal family home.
* Please note, this is a building site and suitable footwear should be worn. Accompanied visits only.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-57099832.html?premiumA=true
Show fastest broadband speed at this postcode Top broadband speed within this postcode Finding the fastest speed... Up to Compare broadband deals
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6645311. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Morfitt Smith Ltd , Hillsborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.