3 bedroom terraced house for saleAuburn Road
Offers in Region of £75,000
- Ideal First Time Buy Or Investment
- Spacious Lounge, Dining Room and Kitchen
- Bathroom with Three Piece White Suite
- Double Glazed and Gas Central Heated
- Convenient for Schools, Amenities and Transport Links
- No Ongoing Chain
- EPC Rating: E
If you are looking for your first home or an investment opportunity then this property could be the one for you. The property offers new carpet to the stairs and bedrooms and has been freshly painted throughout.
The accommodation comprises of an entrance hall which has wood laminate flooring flowing through to the lounge and dining room. The spacious lounge and dining room are separated by concertina doors and both are neutrally decorated with a papered feature wall. The kitchen is a good size and is fitted with light wood units and offers a built in oven and integrated gas hob.
To the first floor are three excellent sized bedrooms with neutral decor and carpeted flooring. The modern bathroom is fitted with a three piece white suite and overhead Triton shower.
Outside is a small yard to the rear. The property is double glazed and gas central heated. Excellent location for amenities, transport links and schools. No ongoing chain.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57102799.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RS0718. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Urban Residential, Maghull. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.