3 bedroom terraced house for saleDartmouth Row, Greenwich, London, SE10
- An absolutely superb three bedroom, four storey, Victorian house
- In this quiet and idyllic position just off the open heath
- In superb order
- To the rear is a 16ft paved garden with an excellent storage shed
- Equidistance between Blackheath and Greenwich
- Available immediately
An absolutely superb three bedroom, four storey, Victorian house that is placed in this quiet and idyllic position just off the open heath, in what we believe to be one of the best locations locally. In superb order the property briefly comprises of a wonderful 22ft kitchen diner on the lower level that leads onto a small secluded patio area. Upstairs there is a 24ft through reception room with hard wood flooring and feature fireplace, plus three double bedrooms and an extremely well fitted bathroom. Added features include a separate WC, good storage and a small utility room on the first floor. To the rear is a 16ft paved garden with an excellent storage shed. Dartmouth Row is found equidistance between Blackheath and Greenwich town centres but is also is extremely close to mainline rail, shops and DLR.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57103042.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GRE160030. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Greenwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.