3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWest Green, Crawley
- Extended Family Home
- Kitchen Breakfast
- Dining Room
- Downstairs W/C
- Driveway for 4 cars
- 1 Mile from Crawley Mainline Station
Guide Price £350,000 - £360,000. A beautifully presented and extended 3 bedroom end of terrace family home located in the ever popular area of West Green. The property has been well looked after over the years by the current owners including adding a wrap around extension to create a bigger kitchen and a large conservatory with a Victorian style pitched roof, that has plenty of space and could be used as another reception room or playroom if need be or just where the family gather over the festive season.
The spacious kitchen is open plan to the dining room and has a wide range of eye level and base level units, so you never have to worry about storage! There is also a halogen hob and a double oven, which are all integrated! and with plenty of counter top space, you can really put your culinary skills into action! There is also a separate family room, which is ideal for those cozy evenings.
Upstairs, there are 3 good size bedrooms and a modern family bathroom that has a 'P' shaped bath and a contemporary white suite. Outside to the front, there is a garage with an up and over door and parking for up to 4 cars. To the Rear, there is a private landscaped garden which is mainly laid to lawn and has a patio area ideal for entertaining your friends and family.
* Entrance Porch
* Downstairs W/C
* Kitchen/Breakfast: 5.91m x 2.73m (19' 5" x 8' 11")
* Conservatory: 5.18m x 3.41m (17' x 11' 2")
* Lounge: 6.08m x 3.5m (19' 11" x 11' 6")
* Dining Room: 6.09m x 3.3m (20' x 10' 10")
* Bathroom: 2.4m x 1.66m (7' 10" x 5' 5")
* Bedroom 1: 3.64m x 3.55m (11' 11" x 11' 8")
* Bedroom 2: 3.59m x 3.57m (11' 9" x 11' 9")
* Bedroom 3: 2.74m x 2.44m (9' x 8')
* Rear Garden
This property is sold on a freehold basis.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 14023. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Inspire Estate Agents, Crawley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.