2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleLaura Court, Ingoldmells
Sold STC £105,000
- ATTENTION INVESTORS!
- Fantastic East Coast Renovation project, in popular Resort location of Ingoldmells.
- 2 Bed Semi Detached Bungalow
- Well Proportioned Plot, with Driveway, Garage & Static Caravan
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
ATTENTION INVESTORS! Fantastic East Coast Renovation project, in popular Resort location of Ingoldmells, comprising of 2 Bed Semi Detached bungalow, occupying a well proportioned plot, with Driveway, Garage and Static Caravan & Gardens to 3 Sides.
A Fantastic Opportunity has arisen for a Buyer wishing to embark on a renovation project, in the form of this 2 Bed Semi Detached Bungalow, which occupies a great sized plot, located at the head of a Cul de Sac, in the highly popular East Coast Resort of Ingoldmells. The Bungalow is in need of extensive refurbishment and renovation, with the accommodation presently arranged to incorporate 2 Bedrooms, a partly refitted Bathroom, an open plan rear Reception area incorporating a Lounge & Kitchen Facility with access off to a rear lean to, which is in need of repair &/or replacement, which is currently enveloped by a partly built extension. As previously mentioned, prospective buyers will be particularly interested in the size of the plot which accompanies the Bungalow, which consists of a Driveway allowing for off Road Parking, Garage for additional parking facilities & Gardens which are located to the front, side & rear of the property, which also incorporates a Static Caravan, which the Vendor understands has drainage and water connections, believed to be 6 Berth in size. On account of its condition, the property is offered For Sale with No Upward Chain. Viewing and further details can be obtained by contacting William H Brown today on 01754 768311.
Entrance is via a double glazed side entrance door with opaque panels and accompanying side panels which lead into;
Which incorporates the electric fuse box and doors to;
Bedroom 1 9' 11" max. x 13' 8" ( 3.02m max. x 4.17m )
With a double glazed window to the front elevation and an airing cupboard incorporating the hot water tank.
Bedroom 2 8' 11" x 8' 7" ( 2.72m x 2.62m )
With a double glazed window to the front elevation
Partly refitted with a white 3 piece suite, comprising of a bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, part tiled walls and flooring and a double glazed opaque window to the side elevation.
Open Plan Rear Reception Area 9' 11" min/max extending to 2' 11" x 8' 11" min/max14'11 ( 3.02m min/max extending to 0.89m x 2.72m min/max14'11 )
Accessed via the hallway, being located to the rear of the Bungalow which comprises of an open plan Lounge/Kitchen.
This area is currently laid out in an open plan manner, having previously we understand, having comprised of two separate rooms.
The Kitchen area has an inset sink, with base units comprising of cupboards and drawers, hot and cold water taps and appliance space.
The Lounge Area, has a chimney recess which incorporates a 'Log Burner', 2 windows to the rear elevation allowing for natural light, loft access and a door which leads into;
Rear Lean To Area
Which is in need of repair and/or replacement, having light, power and water connections and a double glazed door which allows access. The rear lean to is currently enveloped by a partly constructed rear extension. Prospective Buyers are advised to seek further clarification with regards to any necessary planning permission or Building regulations which may or may not have been required in the past to enable the commencement of this work, prior to legal commitment to purchase being made.
There is a low maintenance Front Garden area which is accompanied by a Driveway allowing Off road Parking, which in turn, leads to a Garage. The Gardens themselves extend to 3 elevations with fenced boundaries, various raised borders, pathways, low maintenance areas and to the side has incorporated within it, what is understood to be a 6 Berth Caravan, which the Vendor informs us has Water and drainage connections. As with the Bungalow itself the Gardens do require attention, but on account of their size offer huge potential to any prospective buyer.
See multi map illustration
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57105058.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SKG104187. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Skegness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.