1 bedroom end of terrace house for saleKingsley Close, St. Leonards-On-Sea
Sold STC £125,000
- Four Square House
- One Double Bedroom
- Living Room
- Fitted Kitchen & Bathroom
- Gas Central Heating
- Allocated Off Road Parking
- Private Rear Garden
An exciting opportunity to acquire this modern four square house situated in a highly popular residential cul de sac in St Leonards-on-Sea, this must see property has good sized accommodation comprising one double bedroom, living room, fitted kitchen/breakfast room and family bathroom.
Fox & Sons are delighted to offer an exciting opportunity to acquire this modern four square house situated in a highly popular residential cul de sac in St Leonards-on-Sea, this must see property has good sized accommodation comprising one double bedroom, living room, fitted kitchen/breakfast room and family bathroom. The property also benefits from a private rear garden and allocated off road parking and is considered to be an ideal first purchase.
Covered entrance & private front door to
Lounge 14' 7" x 14' 2" ( 4.45m x 4.32m )
Fireplace with surround, wall mounted centrally heated radiator, recessed spotlights to ceiling, double glazed window to the front aspect and double glazed window & door opening to
Kitchen 15' x 7' 3" ( 4.57m x 2.21m )
Occupying a full width conservatory to the rear, fitted with a matching range of wall & base level storage units with drawers beneath worksurfaces and inset stainless steel single drainer sink unit, breakfast bar, plumbing & space for washing machine & dishwasher, electric oven & hob, tiled splashbacks, double glazed windows to both rear & side aspects overlooking garden with double glazed door to the side affording accesss to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
With a wall mounted centrally heated radiator, access to loft space. door into
Bedroom 11' 2" Plus Wardrobe x 9' 6" ( 3.40m Plus Wardrobe x 2.90m )
Wall mounted centrally heated radiator, recessed wardrobe space with shelving and hanging space, TV & telephone points, dual aspect double glazed windows to the side & rear aspects
Fitted with a matching suite comprising a panel bath with mixer tap and shower attachment over, vanity unit with inset wash hand basin & mixer tap, low level w.c, wall mounted heated towel rail, part tiled, part panelled walls with a double glazed window to the rear aspect.
To the front there is allocated parking and gated side access to the rear garden which is tiered on with a patio and steps upto the first level being laid with shingle and part decking, further steps upto top level laid to lawn and enclosed by wooden fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57105124.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAS112558. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hastings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.