2 bedroom maisonette for saleWestwell Road, Streatham Common, SW16
- Generous ground floor flat set within period conversion
- Wonderfully spacious reception room offering dining area
- Contemporary and well equipped fitted kitchen
- Excellent bay-fronted master bedroom
- Good-sized second bedroom offering ample fitted storage
- Stylish white suite bathroom
- Surprisingly well proportioned cellar
- Superb south-west facing garden with side access
With an ideal location close to both Streatham station and Streatham Common station, this fabulous ground floor flat boasts a private entrance, a fabulous garden and a beautifully presented interior.
Westwell Road is located within easy reach of Streatham High Road, which offers a wide range of shops and amenities. The open spaces of Streatham Common are also easily accessed.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1005814. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Streatham . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.