5 bedroom detached house for saleTilehouse Green Lane, Knowle
Sold by Us £899,950
- Executive Detached Residence in the Heart of Knowle
- 5 Bedrooms, 3 En-Suite Facilities & Family Bathroom
- Stunning Breakfast Kitchen/Family Room with Bi-Fold Doors & Separate Utility
- Study to the Ground Floor
- Double Garage & Private Driveway
Knowle is a delightful village in which to reside retaining much of its High Street charm with old dwellings, yet conveniently placed for access to Solihull (two miles), Birmingham (ten miles) and Stratford upon Avon (fifteen miles). Knowle village contains an excellent selection of local shops, good schooling facilities at both junior and secondary level (Arden School) and bus services are available locally. Dorridge Station (1½ miles) provides commuter train services to Birmingham. In addition, the National Exhibition Centre, Birmingham International Airport and Railway Station are within an approximate 15 minute drive, whilst the M42 provides fast links to the M1, M5, M6 and M40 motorways (mileages approximate).
Just two individually designed detached houses by Whiteacre Homes in a prime Knowle location within catchment for excellent local schooling. Plot 1 (located to the left hand side of the development) offers private driveway parking, double garage and detached accommodation to an extremely high standard. The ground floor, having underfloor heating, offers sitting room, separate study, guest cloakroom and impressive open plan dining kitchen spanning the total width of the property having lantern roof light ceiling to the family area and bifold doors on to the rear garden. The separate utility room also gives internal access to the double garage. A feature oak staircase leads to the first floor galleried landing leading to family bathroom and five bedrooms. The three main bedrooms enjoy ensuite with TV & satellite points to all bedrooms. Completion is anticipated for early 2017. Viewings by appointment - early reservations will be considered.
Please Note: The internal images shown are taken from another Whiteacre Development property and are indicative only apart from the kitchen CGI's which depict the actual kitchen in Plot 1 (example only, colour and doors may vary).
ON THE GROUND FLOOR
* Reception Hall with Guest Cloakroom
* Sitting Room 5.24m (17'2") x 4.0m (13'1")
* Study 2.0m (6'7") x 2.45m (8'0")
* Kitchen/Dining/Family Room 4.08m (13'5") x 11.09m (36'5") with extensive bi-fold doors leading out to the rear garden
* Utility Room 1.55m (5'1") x 2.75m (9'0")
ON THE FIRST FLOOR
* Master Bedroom 6.29m (20'7") x 4.0m (13'1") with En Suite Bathroom
* Guest Bedroom 5.36m (17'7") x 4.10m (13'5") with En Suite Shower Room
* Bedroom Three 5.39m (17'8") x 3.59m (11'9") with En Suite Shower Room
* Bedroom Four 3.94m (12'11") x 4.40m (14'5")
* Bedroom Five 3.37m (11'1") x 3.30m (10'10")
* Family Bathroom
* Double Garage 5.02m (16'6") x 4.88m (16'0")
* Rear Garden
**Measurements taken off plan**
KITCHEN * Siematic professionally designed kitchen
* Porcelain floor tiles (from range provided)
* LED downlighting and under cabinet lighting
* Bi-folding doors to kitchen and family areas leading to the garden
UTILITY ROOM * Fitted base units with worktop and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer appliances
* Stainless steel single bowl sink with drainer and chrome mixer tap
* Porcelain floor tiles (from range provided)
FAMILY BATHROOM, EN-SUITE & CLOAKROOM * Porcelanosa white sanitaryware and chrome mixer taps
* Vanity units (where applicable)
* Porcelanosa tiling
* Chrome plated dual control mixer taps to basins and baths
* Shaver socket to family bathroom and en-suites
* Chrome heated towel rails
HALLWAY * Feature oak staircase leading to gallery landing
* Porcelain floor tiling choice (subject to stage of build)
BEDROOMS * Luxury en-suites to bedrooms 1, 2 and 3
* Fitted wardrobes to master bedroom and guest room
* TV and satellite points provided to all bedrooms
LIVING ROOM * Fireplace with log burner
* Bay window
INTERNAL FINISHES * Oak veneer interior doors with polished chrome designer door furniture
* Smooth painted ceilings and walls throughout
ELECTRICAL & LIGHTING * Chromed/brushed SS sockets and switches throughout
* Recessed downlighters to hall, kitchen/breakfast/family area, living room, study, family bathroom and all en-suites
* Single separately switched pendant to living room/dining room/breakfast area/all bedrooms and landing
* Motion sensor lighting to bathroom, en-suites and cloakroom
* Under unit lighting to kitchen
* External lighting to front and rear of property
MEDIA & COMMUNICATIONS * Dual TV/FM/Satellite sockets to sitting room, kitchen, dining room, family room and all bedrooms
* Telephone sockets to sitting room, family room as applicable, bedroom 1 and 2. Telephone and fax sockets to study/cat cable
ENVIRONMENTAL DETAILS * A-rated kitchen appliances to reduce water and energy use
* Dual flush mechanisms to toilets to reduce water use
* A proportion of low energy lighting
* Energy efficient and thermostatically controlled gas central heating and A-rated boiler to minimise gas usage
* Double glazed, PVCu windows providing a high level of thermal insulation and reduced heat loss/aluminium white powder coated bi-fold doors to kitchen and family area
SECURITY * Approved alarm system
* Outside light
* Multi-point locking system to external doors only
EXTERNAL DETAILS * Outside water tap
* Landscaped front garden/patio area and turfing to rear
ADDITIONAL DETAILS * Solid ground floor with under floor heating system
* Gas central heating system
* Mains pressure hot water system
* 10 year NHBC warranty upon completion
Directions: From Knowle High Street when travelling towards Solihull along the Warwick Road proceed towards the motorway junction and turn left into Lady Byron Lane (almost opposite The Old Silhillians Rugby Club). Continue the length of Lady Byron lane which becomes Tilehouse Green Lane. The Ardens can be found on the right hand side at the junction of Hawkshead Drive, identified by our For Sale Boards.
Subjective comments in these details imply the opinion of the selling Agent at the time these details were prepared. Naturally, the opinions of purchasers may differ.
Agents Note: We have not tested any of the electrical, central heating or sanitaryware appliances. Purchasers should make their own investigations as to the workings of the relevant items. Floor plans are for identification purposes only and not to scale. All room measurements and mileages quoted in these sales particulars are approximate.
Fixtures and Fittings: All those items mentioned in these particulars by way of fixtures and fittings are deemed to be included in the sale price. Others, if any, are excluded. However, we would always advise that this is confirmed by the purchaser at the point of offer.
Tenure: The property is Freehold with vacant possession upon completion of the purchase.
Services: All mains services are connected to the property.
Local Authority: Solihull Metropolitan Borough Council.
To complete our quality service, John Shepherd is pleased to offer the following:-
Free Valuation: Please contact the office on 01564 783866 to make an appointment.
Residential Lettings and Management: If you are interested in letting out your property or are considering renting a property, please contact 01564 771776.
Professional Survey Department: If this property should not meet your requirements and you decide to purchase a property not marketed by ourselves, we would be delighted to offer our professional services to you should you require an independent survey on the property you intend to purchase. We offer a full range of professional surveys including the RICS Home Buyers' Survey and Valuation Reports, and full Building Surveys. For professional survey and valuation advice therefore, please do not hesitate to contact our Survey Department on 01564 786626.
John Shepherd Conveyancing: Very competitive fixed price rates agreed with our panel of local experienced and respected Solicitors. Please contact this office for further details or go to www.johnshepherd.com
Financial Services: John Shepherd Estate Agents works with Lomond Mortgage Services offering face to face mortgage advice to suit your needs. LMS are part of one of the UK's largest award winning mortgage brokers and can offer you expert mortgage advice, searching over 11,000 different mortgages from 90+ lenders to find the right deal for you. Please contact Matthew Tyler at our Solihull office on 0121 703 1869 for further details or to arrange a free appointment.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-57106471.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101829048539. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John Shepherd, Hockley Heath - New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.