2 bedroom apartment for saleHIGHCLIFFE ON SEA
Sold by Us £269,950
- Beautifully presented two double bedroom ground floor apartment
- An extensive range of fitted furniture to bedroom one
- Two bath/shower rooms (one en-suite)
- Good size West facing sitting/dining room
- Large well fitted kitchen/breakfast room
- Superb covered West facing sun terrace
- Garage in nearby block to the rear
- Gas CH & Upvc double glazing, Short walk to the high street & cliff top
- Ground rent £80 p/a Maintenance approx. £150 per quarter
- Council Tax 'C' £1713.78 EPC 'C'
Occupying a supremely central and most convenient location within a short level walk of both the main high street shopping centre and the sea front. A spacious and well maintained two double bedroom, two bath/shower room ground floor apartment of approx 730sqft in this prestigious block built in the mid 1980's. A particular feature is the outside space offered with a covered West facing sun terrace accessed from the sitting/dining room and from which there is also access onto the communal West facing grounds and gardens. An ideal retirement or second home proposition. NB: The owners are in the process of extending the lease at their own expense and will be in place ready for completion (further details to follow)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57106750.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100327002883. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mitchells Estate Agents, Highcliffe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.