3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHoylake Court, Mickleover, Derby
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three bedrooms
Set within the popular location of Mickleover is this three bedroom semi-detached home with a conservatory well maintained garden, garage and driveway. Ideal for first time buyers and growing families.
. Set within the popular location of Mickleover is this three bedroom semi-detached home with a conservatory well maintained garden, garage and driveway. Ideal for first time buyers and growing families.
Double glazed door and double glazed window to front.
With door to front, window to front and stairs to first floor landing.
Lounge 12' 11" x 10' 3" max ( 3.94m x 3.12m max )
With double glazed window to front, T.V. point, feature fireplace and sliding doors giving access to the dining room.
Dining Room 10' 9" x 8' 11" ( 3.28m x 2.72m )
With double glazed window to rear and double glazed doors giving access to the conservatory.
Kitchen 10' 4" x 7' 4" ( 3.15m x 2.24m )
Fitted kitchen comprises matching wall and base units, stainless steel sink and drainer inset into roll edge working surface, gas oven with electric hob and cooker-hood over. Space for fridge/freezer, plumbing for washing machine, partly tiled walls, double glazed window to the side and door giving access to the garden.
Conservatory 9' x 8' 2" ( 2.74m x 2.49m )
Brick built conservatory of UPVC construction with tiled flooring, double glazed window to rear and side and door giving access to the garden.
First Floor Landing
With double glazed window to side and access to loft.
Bedroom One 13' 5" x 9' 11" ( 4.09m x 3.02m )
With double glazed window to front.
Bedroom Two 10' 10" x 9' 11" max ( 3.30m x 3.02m max )
With double glazed window to rear and airing cupboard housing hot water tank.
Bedroom Three 10' 4" max x 6' 5" max ( 3.15m max x 1.96m max )
With double glazed window to front.
Low level W.C. wash hand basin, walk in bath with shower, partly tiled and obscure double glazed window to the rear.
To the front of the property is a lawned front with gated access to the rear. To the rear of the property is an enclosed garden mainly laid to lawn with paved patio, pathway and mature trees and shrubs.
Garage 17' 10" x 8' 10" ( 5.44m x 2.69m )
With power and double doors.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57107092.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MVR104300. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Mickleover. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.