4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBramley
This spacious end-terrace home, built in approx. 1939, offers more accommodation than initially meets the eye and also benefits from driveway parking, a covered car port and large rear garden. It is located in this popular Surrey Hills village of Bramley, within walking distance of local shops catering for day-to-day needs, schools and churches, whilst being surrounded by miles of open countryside and nearby Guildford's town centre.
* Entrance hallway with under stair storage area and laminate wood flooring
* L-shaped living/dining room and study area features a working open fireplace and strengthened bamboo flooring throughout
* Conservatory with ceramic tiled flooring and doors opening to the rear garden
* Kitchen fitted with a range of traditional wood units and laminate worktops, integrated appliances to include a Neff double oven, Neff microwave oven and Neff 4-ring gas hob with extractor chimney above, vinyl flooring and a stable door opening to the rear garden
* Bedrooms one and two, both double bedrooms featuring built-in wardrobes
* Two further bedrooms
* Large family bathroom fitted with a modern white suite comprising corner bath, corner shower cubicle, basin with vanity storage under, w.c, heated towel rail, fully-tiled walls and ceramic tiled flooring
* Other noteworthy points include; the heating system was renovated over a year ago (new boiler added, radiator thermostat controllers replaced), an extra large water tank has been installed to cater for a large family, large insulated attic with power and double glazed windows throughout
* Council Tax Band: E (Waverley)
* EPC Current Rating: E
Garden & Exterior
* To the front of the property, there is a paved driveway allowing off-street parking for a number of vehicles and giving access to the covered car port, which is attached to the property * The rear garden is a decent size and approx. 120ft long; mostly laid to lawn with two apple trees, a paved patio area, storage shed with electric power, fenced perimeter and a gate giving access to the covered car port and the front of the property
Bramley is a popular village in the Surrey Hills surrounded by miles of countryside, ideal for walking, cycling and horse riding. There is good selection of shops catering for daily needs, public houses/restaurants, Bramley Golf Club and nearby stations within 3 miles include Shalford, Chilworth, Farncombe or Godalming. Nearby, the County town of Guildford is the historic and vibrant county town of Surrey, offering a comprehensive range of shopping, social, recreational and educational facilities, and there are a number of excellent local schools. The mainline railway station at Guildford offers a commuter service to London Waterloo in approx. 38 minutes, whilst the A3 and A31 provide access to the South coast and the M25 to central London and International airports.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57107104.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 329614. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burns & Webber, Guildford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.