4 bedroom detached house for saleCricket Lane, Lichfield, Staffordshire
Sold STC £359,995
- Superbly located and well presented detached family home
- Highly sought after south Lichfield setting convenient for King Edward's and St Michael's schools
- Approximately one mile from city centre amenities and ideal for commuters
- Spacious reception hall with fitted guests cloakroom
- Generous 'L' shaped lounge/dining room and conservatory
- Well fitted kitchen with integral appliances
- 4 good bedrooms and re-fitted shower room
- Spacious block paved driveway and garage
- Generous private rear garden
Enjoying a superb setting on the southern fringe of the cathedral city of Lichfield and perfectly placed for commuter access, this very well presented four bedroom detached family home represents a rare opportunity to purchase in this popular setting. With UPVC double glazing and combination gas fired central heating the property has the benefit of an additional conservatory and is well fitted with quality kitchen and bathroom fitments. The sale will be subject to a short chain with completion unlikely to be available before February 2017.
Property ref: 121_863_4282944
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57107611.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4282944. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bill Tandy & Co, Lichfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.