3 bedroom terraced house for saleHawthorne Terrace, Foulridge, Lancashire, BB8 7PE
- Desirable bay fronted terrace property
- 3 bedrooms, large 3-pce bathroom
- Generous well proportioned accomm.
- Sizeable lounge with stove, dining room
- Fitted kitchen, Gas CH, PVC DG
- Favoured village location- elevated view
- Rear yard, detached garage
- 91 m2 (970 sq ft) approx.
Attractively situated on Hawthorne Terrace, a highly desirable location within the village of Foulridge, superbly central for its local amenities and convenient also for Colne town centre and excellent local road and transport networks. This impressive bay fronted property provides excellent well apportioned deceptive accommodation which is being offered to market with no onward chain, ideal for first time buyers, investors or anyone looking for a hassle free move. The ground floor boasts a generous living room with cast iron stove, separate front lounge with lovely elevated views and to the rear is a fitted kitchen. The first floor has three bedrooms and a sizeable house bathroom and offers potential to re-configure the layout to utilise the space to enhance even further. Externally there is a tiered front garden area, private rear yard and an excellent single detached garage. The property is complemented by gas central heating and PVC double glazing, an internal inspection is highly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57108109.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 366221. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Honeywell, Barrowford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.